AC GT3 @ Oschersleben - Sun 14-Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I don't know why, but i tried to find the server for the race, the #12 and it didn't appear at the server list... minutes before i was doing the practice at #17 server and is the only one that appears at server list... i couldn't run because this.

I don't know why, but i tried to find the server for the race, the #12 and it didn't appear at the server list... minutes before i was doing the practice at #17 server and is the only one that appears at server list... i couldn't run because this.

It was most certainly there, we were all on it and a couple of drivers even logged back out and back in again, so your problem was most certainly your end. When this happens, often a refresh will work, but sometimes you may need to log out the sim and back in again :thumbsup:

It was most certainly there, we were all on it and a couple of drivers even logged back out and back in again, so your problem was most certainly your end. When this happens, often a refresh will work, but sometimes you may need to log out the sim and back in again :thumbsup:

i refresh but nothing, i use CM for it, maybe closing and reopening might work, the next time i'll try.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.