AC GT3 @ Nordschleife, Sunday 16th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
As it turned out, I was practicing a wrong layout the whole time. The good thing though, is that it was a longer one and know a laptime starting with an 8 is doable :D

Glad you said that 8 thing.

download.jpg

I have had my Race engineers working flat out, trying to get me to 8 minutes.

To all:
There have been a few performance issues in the Wednesday event on this layout of the Nordschleife. They seem somehow CSP related.

Our advice is to do a small test with about 35 AI drivers for your settings/cpu to be safe(or best chance or no issues at least).

Hi Franco,

We would love to have you! But first you have to become a premium member, mail Bram Hengeveld for access to s.gp and then sign up through s.gp for this one. It's all in the first post of this thread. So is other useful information.
If you are new on RD you should read the 2nd post also for our community rules.

See you on track!

Is this gonna be run on S.GP server or we're just using it for signups and will run the event on RD server just to be safe?
If we use RD I think we could use OSRW layout with 34 spots and do a normal standing start at the usual place. If we do on S.GP and there's 24 or less (currently 23) people I suggest to switch to the regular layout and again have a standing start.
Doing a rolling start with 108 layout is confusing because there's no clear signal for everyone that it's a go.

Is this gonna be run on S.GP server or we're just using it for signups and will run the event on RD server just to be safe?
If we use RD I think we could use OSRW layout with 34 spots and do a normal standing start at the usual place. If we do on S.GP and there's 24 or less (currently 23) people I suggest to switch to the regular layout and again have a standing start.
Doing a rolling start with 108 layout is confusing because there's no clear signal for everyone that it's a go.
The start (standing) of the 108 layout is on Dottinger Hohe. It went very well in the Wednesday race.

Last edited:
All,

Next week we're going to Monaco. This time no sign up through s.gp but in the thread for that event (the old way). Monaco isn't available on s.gp yet.
I will post a link in here.

Congrats to Dmitry on the win, well deserved! We were pretty closely matched in qualifying but in the race pace I got absolutely obliterated.

I knew my only real chance since it's so hard to overtake around here was to get the jump on Dmitry off the line, and while I got a very slightly better launch, it wasn't enough to safely try to overtake. After that Dmitry's pace was just too good to keep up, great job! :thumbsup:

Now I think it's time to relax with a beer in hand after that much work. Thanks everyone for the clean race!

Results: https://simresults.net/210516-uu2

Replay since @Reik Major and others were asking: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b2YJRm4dnETRZ5Z8o778fLS0wQkU1M4g/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies