AC GT3 @ Nordschleife, Sunday 16th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Have not noticed anyone else mention this:
The picture of the track is the Endurance 108,
but the description says we are on the Eudurance Cup 108
The two options look different.
Which layout are we racing on?

Endurance takes the entire GP track in addition to the Nordschleife and the Cup version skips Ford-Kurve, Dunlop Kehre and Schumacher S. So it takes a Hairpin directly after the first couple of curves into RTL Kurve.
I am practicing the entire track including the GP track, but I guess we are using the Cup version.

Last edited:
Using the Cup version would be a first time here at RD I think. We always used the Endurance layout with the Dunlop Kehre to get SOME overtaking possibilities and also because the Cup-Layout-Cut 90° right hander will cause a lot of collisions imo...

Using the Cup version would be a first time here at RD I think. We always used the Endurance layout with the Dunlop Kehre to get SOME overtaking possibilities and also because the Cup-Layout-Cut 90° right hander will cause a lot of collisions imo...
Think there are way more dangerous corners on the Nords that cause collisions ;)
My only aim is nontheless just to:

Think there are way more dangerous corners on the Nords that cause collisions ;)
Starting with Nurb T1, yeah :roflmao:
But I think the "full" Nürburgring layout always gives some time to breath and to overtake. You only have to learn the cut-T2, which isn't that hard due to barriers and the low speed.
However taking a completely new, almost invisible right hand turn on a straight is very weird :whistling:
When I tested that layout I just couldn't get it right... Either was crawling on the straight or flew past the turn :roflmao:

Starting with Nurb T1, yeah :roflmao:
But I think the "full" Nürburgring layout always gives some time to breath and to overtake. You only have to learn the cut-T2, which isn't that hard due to barriers and the low speed.
However taking a completely new, almost invisible right hand turn on a straight is very weird :whistling:
When I tested that layout I just couldn't get it right... Either was crawling on the straight or flew past the turn :roflmao:
It's the Endurance Cup. Sorry for the wrong picture. I've raced this lay out a couple of weeks ago in an other community. I prefer this because it has only a small part of the Nurnburgring GP circuit. We will do that circuit somewhere in the future again so to be not too repetitious I've chosen this lay out.

Last edited:
It's the Endurance Cup. Sorry for the wrong picture. I've raced this lay out a couple of weeks ago in an other community. I prefer this because it has only a small part of the Nurnburgring GP circuit. We will do that circuit somewhere in the future again so to be not too repetitious I've chosen this lay out.
Ah, so something fresh :D
Well, I'll better practice a bit then!

Good thing is: I always lost a full second on the gp part compared to the front runners during the Nordschleife events :p

Ah, so something fresh :D
Well, I'll better practice a bit then!

Good thing is: I always lost a full second on the gp part compared to the front runners during the Nordschleife events :p
There's a very difficult sharp right turn in this lay out that took me quit some time to master. So yes, you'd better practice.

Since this has been moved back to SGP, I suggest all participating people to go and change their liveries as currently everyone seems to get assigned the same default skin, so it will be hard to tell people apart in the race. You can change the skin by temporary switching to another car and then back and it will ask you for the skin you'd like to pick

Since this has been moved back to SGP, I suggest all participating people to go and change their liveries as currently everyone seems to get assigned the same default skin, so it will be hard to tell people apart in the race. You can change the skin by temporary switching to another car and then back and it will ask you for the skin you'd like to pick
You can also do it directly by clicking on the skin name under the car name in the cars selection page.

Yeah, I didn't notice that it was there and clickable. That's even easier, thank you!
Just to be clear here. There's a fair chance that I will run this event on a RD server and not on s.gp in which case I will select the liveries and make sure that there will be the utmost diversity. However, you will get the livery in the order on joining the server, not the one you have chosen on s.gp. Sorry for this. The s.gp platform itself is stable but somehow there's a problem with running it from the RD community.

Did some "laps" with various cars but haven't set a time yet. Still a bit work left to complete a full clean and semi-fast lap :) But I see why it's such a popular track :thumbsup: How will it be racing there? I have no idea

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back