AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP - Sunday 27th September 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
John I went to go practice but it appears there are no 650s left. Is it easy to add one or requires server restart.
If latter I'll just practice on the race server

Race server is being configured, no more changes will be permitted.
:p :p :p
relief.gif

Guys I have the Fanatec GT3 McLaren rim. I used to be able to make pit adjustments while driving with the funky switch or whatever it's called but it stopped working like that a while ago.

I'm using CM anyone any idea how to get it working again?

Race hasn't finished yet, but wanted to say hope you all had fun and a great race :)

Would love to have joined in but pulling Ivy off walls all day I'm knackered. Been a while since I've been able to join Sunday's races, so sat with some of you during quali and the race, fantastic stuff to watch! After watching you I can't believe how many bad habits I've got into:confused: It was like; Teacher: "see me after class":laugh:

That was a funny race. Under severe pressure at the start from Patrick until he made a mistake. Then it was pretty lonely for about 15 laps. Then at the end I was right up behind Erik for the last 5 laps or so. Intense, that lambo pulls well on exit! Great to see someone using it so well.
And to Pat Eaton, great job at the end when Erik and I came up on you so quick. You held your line perfect otherwise it would have been carnage.

Thanks all for taking part tonight and John for stepping in to make sure we had a race. Cheers.

Thanks for hosting @Medilloni! Nürburgring is very hard track for me to drive, so that considering the race went pretty well, P5. I just can't get a good flow here :D. I was chasing @pattikins the whole race, but didn't manage to get him at all, nice driving mate! I also flew off the track in Schumacher-S and that lap was like +10sec, but luckily there wasn't anyone near me. See ya next week!

Here's the results:

Thanks for hosting @Medilloni! Nürburgring is very hard track for me to drive, so that considering the race went pretty well, P5. I just can't get a good flow here :D. I was chasing @pattikins the whole race, but didn't manage to get him at all, nice driving mate! I also flew off the track in Schumacher-S and that lap was like +10sec, but luckily there wasn't anyone near me. See ya next week!

Here's the results:
Thx Miika! For a couple of races I've been focussing on consistency. Nice to see it payed out, at least in this event.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back