AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sunday 13th September 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Race server is being configured, no more changes will be permitted.

Anyone signing up after this message, please feel free to take any free car after 7:10pm GMT/8:10pm BST.

Great race everyone! Looks like there were a lot of great battles -- I saw a lot as I was coming through -- and as always, Mugello really didn't disappoint in the excitement factor :inlove:

From my side I think it might be one of my best races. Quali performance felt more or less the best I could do (and @Aksu is getting scarily close... :cautious:), and no mistakes in the race, able to push 100% most of the race after taking it easy on the first few laps to get the tyres in range. The car also felt really strong on low fuel, even with the tyre grip really low from 60 minutes on mediums. At about 15 minutes from the end I could feel the grip is really starting to go, but it felt nice and predictable at least, which it doesn't always do.

Really looking forward to racing with you all next week! Wish we could have raced together longer @Aksu, unlucky on the tap. I know I'm gonna have to work hard next week with you eager :D

Last edited:
I was struggling with this track so much during the week. I got my setup pretty decent at last and it paid off with Podium, P3!

Race itself was pretty much driving by myself and then the code brown happened when I wasn’t focused :D At fast right hander i just flew off the track and got +15sec lap.. Luckily it didn’t pay my position :D

Thanks Chris for organizing and see ya next week!

Here’s the results:

Last edited:
I was struggling with this track so much during the week. I got my setup pretty decent at last and it paid off with Podium, P3!

Congrats man! Really well deserved :thumbsup:

And thanks for posting the consistencies. I didn't expect my consistency to be so high with the 1l strategy, but the mediums just degraded super nicely with the fuel going down.

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting Chris and good race everyone. Another good start and then a sloppy run down to 18th. I enjoys chasing down Mark to finish 17th! It looks like you spun one more time than I did! See you next time.
Thanks Pat! You were faster and I almost stole 17th. See next for sure.
Thanks for hosting Chris and good race everyone. Another good start and then a sloppy run down to 18th. I enjoys chasing down Mark to finish 17th! It looks like you spun one more time than I did! See you next time.
Thank Pat! You were faster. I almost stole 17th. See you next time for sure.

hi
@GEO147 i'm very sorry that i tapped you. I thought that you go faster thru the corner and i was on my normal corner speed on the brake but to late to not tap you. I wait than but i know that you loose positions. So i hope you can accept my apologize. Big sorry.
My race speed was good for my skills. But to many mistakes loosing concentration. On this course i can handle my car for my own but in fighting with other cars i have problems to make things anytime correct.
I hope to race here again because i think its a nice track.
hape

Thanks everyone for coming out this week! Since it's the 24 Hours of Le Mans this weekend, what's more fitting than to learn the track and racecraft there together? I'd love to see you back next week :inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back