AC GT3 @ Monza - Sun 02 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had a problems with my pedals before the start of the race and I didnt have time to qualify and started from last place and during the race the settings of my pedals were completly different from my practices so it was almost imposible to drive so I finally decided to quit before the end of race so I did not ruin somebody else race. I am sorry for quitting.

This weekend I spent hours trying to beat my PB from last time we raced here in July and I could not. So, after the quali, I opted for the same older race setup and I am happy with the result. Had a strong start that put me in 5th, hard chasing @detailedcoat, but after few laps I had to give room to @demetri with a pace impossible to resist, so I battled with @robt100 for the rest of the race after the pit stops, this time without rubbing each other as we did in July and ending up in the same place, although far behind from the Pros.

I promised myself to stay 100% focused with ACC, but these races are too hard too resist.

See you all at the bus stop.:ninja:

Well that was good fun! I very smartly decided to accidentally load the wrong setup, so did the whole race on a pointy quali setup with 1 set of softs for the whole 60mins :confused:!!!

About half way in Richi Dieste span in the 1st lesmo and finished up on the racing line. I adjusted my line to go round the back, but at the same time Richi I think saw me coming and thought he best get off the racing line ASAP as its a blind bend. Sadly it meant a T-bone at full racing speed :cry:, on the plus side, it gave me enough front end damage to even out the pointy-ness of the car, meaning I actually sped up my pace :roflmao:.
Finished the race in 6th, fighting with @rikirk at both the start and end of the race! I'm hoping ACC will be this good when the "advanced" multiplayer comes out and we can race online there:thumbsup:

Im so sorry Rob.

Maybe that was not the best way to get out of that situation but I could not go forward, and i was forced to go reverse in that blind turn.

Dangerous situation with a bad result.

My bad, sorry

Thanks for putting the race on @Craig Dunkley and congrats to the podium as always, looking forward to watching Chris's video too.:thumbsup:

Will most definitely be with the Macca next time, first time I'd driven the Ferrari and for some reason my ffb **didn't work with it?? 60 mins of driving a plank, just after a 5hr trip home from Bristol driving a plank:laugh:

**Strange this 'cos it also doesn't work with the BMW either:O_o:

Last edited:
Im so sorry Rob.

Maybe that was not the best way to get out of that situation but I could not go forward, and i was forced to go reverse in that blind turn.

Dangerous situation with a bad result.

My bad, sorry

Its not problem, its one of those situations where you have to think quick and guess what others will do, very hard if you haven't raced them regularly. :)
Hopefully we can have a good race at Spa;)

Maybe you have FFB clipping? FFBclip app might be able to help you here :)
Thanks Chris, took your advice a while ago to use the FFBclip app but no warnings come up - been like this for a handful of cars for nearly a year, including 2 game re-installs (and new cpu and graphic card) - I'm stumped.

Thank f*** the Macca is OK:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back