AC GT3 @ Monza - Sun 02 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
SERVER IS NOW CONFIGURED NO MORE CHANGES CAN BE MADE

Reserves ... Please be on TS, you will be notified if you can join the event just before qualify, car choice will be dependant on what there is.

Hi @Craig Dunkley , I think you missed my post (#60) about putting me on reserves? I'm back so please can you do so?:p

If you could let me know which car I'll have chance for a quick practice - Macca if there is one!

Hi @Craig Dunkley , I think you missed my post (#60) about putting me on reserves? I'm back so please can you do so?:p

If you could let me know which car I'll have chance for a quick practice - Macca if there is one!

You are number 1 on the reserve list, all cars have been assigned to those that have entered ...so you will get the car chosen by the driver that has dropped out/not turned up ...can not assign cars to drivers on the reserve list. You will be given the first refusal (if) a slot/car comes available :thumbsup:

You are number 1 on the reserve list, all cars have been assigned to those that have entered ...so you will get the car chosen by the driver that has dropped out/not turned up ...can not assign cars to drivers on the reserve list. You will be given the first refusal (if) a slot/car comes available :thumbsup:
Cheers Craig:D

You can add him. I am having some serious internet issues. :mad: Thus withdrawing, unfortunately.

Massege to all Drivers Rules:

When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.

I see it again and again that this rule is ignored, especially from new drivers.

and now, hf and gl :thumbsup:

Good race as usual guys. I was a bit unlucky and my setup was a risky one that got me into trouble so couldn't keep a nice pace.
15mins before the end I suddently had a spike in my ping , ~1000ms , which I didn't see dropping , so I quit because it would be too risky for everyone close.
Thanks once again.

There you work on daniel round after round... and then ... kill him and me in the last 5 minutes :ninja:.
Sry for that :whistling:.

cya Monza and hope cya fast again :inlove:

Amazing race, I'm still full of adrenaline from the ending. Great driving @Aksu and @jemmari! Very fair and enjoyable as always. I really thought I'd clinch second at the end but a thrilling finish is equally acceptable :D

Thanks a lot @Craig Dunkley for organising as usual! Great choice of track.

Last edited:
There you work on daniel round after round... and then ... kill him and me in the last 5 minutes :ninja:.
Sry for that :whistling:.

cya Monza and hope cya fast again :inlove:

Ha ha no worries, thanks for waiting.
I saw you coming lap after lap...
I had a nightmare with the Ferrari and the lift off oversteer... 4 times I think I spun around.
All in all not too bad as I only lost 1 place from the grid but man I need to practice this sim more.

Cheers for the race!

Well that was good fun! I very smartly decided to accidentally load the wrong setup, so did the whole race on a pointy quali setup with 1 set of softs for the whole 60mins :confused:!!!

About half way in Richi Dieste span in the 1st lesmo and finished up on the racing line. I adjusted my line to go round the back, but at the same time Richi I think saw me coming and thought he best get off the racing line ASAP as its a blind bend. Sadly it meant a T-bone at full racing speed :cry:, on the plus side, it gave me enough front end damage to even out the pointy-ness of the car, meaning I actually sped up my pace :roflmao:.
Finished the race in 6th, fighting with @rikirk at both the start and end of the race! I'm hoping ACC will be this good when the "advanced" multiplayer comes out and we can race online there:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back