AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sunday 26th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a race, not sure what happened into T1, minding my own business and then boom sideways into the wall at 140...

Good racing all around however the only point I'd like to make is that if you spin and you're in the middle of the track, as frustrating as it is, you have to stay still.

I got wiped out by an errant 650 trying to do a 3 point turn in the last sector.

If you are stationary I can pick a way past you, if you're moving we're both screwed.

Really enjoyed that :) managed to gain quite a few places off the start and slowly lose them thru the race haha, was fun with the battles I had, the standard setup was crap my straight line speed was awful.
Thanks for organising the event Chris cant wait for next week

@HF2000 Aplolgies if i was at fault into the first chicane early in the race. Thought i braked late enough to get ahead of you.

Got completely taken out by some dude after his first attempt failed if it makes you feel any better. Public server behaviour.

Enjoyed the race up until that. Made it through the usual early carnage. Probably struggling a bit for pace but felt a top twenty might be on... wasn't to be.

Enjoyable race but so many off tracks. Have you considered something like this : https://revolutionsimracing.com/threads/pit-lane-penalty-helicorsa.1727/
Its fairly demoralising to try and abide by the rules when every few seconds theres a yellow flag which is someone exceeding track limits.

Also, I got frustrated with IRacing because of the poor standard of driving but at least they have penalties in place to stop what is basically bad sportsmanship - I refrain from using the word cheating, but to completely miss out the first chicane to gain a place isn't really on.
HF.JPG

hf2.JPG

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes