AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sunday 26th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Line-up-close-1.jpg

Looking forward to this tonight... Got a new monitor on friday, the increased peripheral vision will be usefull through the first first sector!

Will the start grid be as per the pic or the usual 2's ?

Henlo boyos
I meant to post this a bit earlier, but I made a track guide for this week's circuit as a first foray into the world of Youtube
There are still lots of things that I can improve upon (i.e. maybe using a script next time around :roflmao:), but if you're having a tough time figuring out a corner or want some general setup guidelines, do give it a watch and tell me what you think
(I was supposed to put this up yesterday but I figured out the hard way that going over a 4 min-lap track as a first video was a pretty rough idea in retrospect)

Really struggling with the 650 to get something quick down the straights but stable in the Twisties :(

if it were I, i would run 0 , 0 Aero. then try and run a lot of coast on the diff to compensate.
you really do not loose much DF with this combo, ( 60Kg ) @ 180mph, consequently you will gain 4 mph at end of straight, and not carrying that drag too all the way.
Cannot see that it would cause you, at Le Mans, to loose much corner exit speed. :)

Henlo boyos
I meant to post this a bit earlier, but I made a track guide for this week's circuit as a first foray into the world of Youtube
There are still lots of things that I can improve upon (i.e. maybe using a script next time around :roflmao:), but if you're having a tough time figuring out a corner or want some general setup guidelines, do give it a watch and tell me what you think
(I was supposed to put this up yesterday but I figured out the hard way that going over a 4 min-lap track as a first video was a pretty rough idea in retrospect)
Thanks for this Michael, excellent tips!

Particularly helpful for me was your advice on the first part of The Chicane (the later line and the sausage curb). And I never realised you could drive through those bollards at The Esses into Tertre Rouge, i actually thought they were solid :roflmao:

Thanks again, have a great race tonight:)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies