Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I somehow managed to qualify as third, sadly my race speed was a few tenth slower, giving me a lot of pressure from the guys behind, especially after going second in turn one.
Although Mark and Jarek were quite much faster than I was, they had the patience to wait till they could manage a clean and nice overtake.
The next two guys weren't that patience with overtaking me :( the first one just bumped into me pushing me wide without saying a word nor letting me pass again. One lap later the second guy just rammed me quite heavily in turn one, again no reaction just letting me kiss the wall.
after that my mojo was gone and I was just lapping around.

Marcel, I guess I was the second guy who unfortunately took you out and I am really sorry for that. My opinion is that I kept my racing line and suddenly you where on the inside exactly when I turned in towards apex and yes, I saw that you went of the track and of course I should have waited but I did not because I thought that your car was undrivable because as long as I could see you did not came back on the track. I am very pleased to read that you already have put this behind you. That is large-minded of you.
Not a excuse but an explanation for my behaviour.
After the race I was in a hurry (late for an pickup of my wife) so I did not have the time to explain this incident with you but I sincerely hope you will accept my late big apology now because I have not been able to come across a computer until now.
I felt like :poop: after the incident and I wanted to :p towards myself.

Last edited:
@Andrew James
Any chance the server will be up this weekend?

Would be good to get some practice in and hopefully others will be willing to join in for a proper practice session
I plan to put it up after Monday's event, so Tuesday morning. Edit: I'll pop it up for the weekend too, sure.

Edit 2: Server is up, I may need to take it down Monday, not sure yet.

Last edited:
Nah, my mojo is already back ;)
just wanted to tell my view of things, don't think that a report is appropriate. Never had any issue with these guys before.
it weren't the incidents that bothered me, it was the fact that they just moved on with racing like nothing happened.
I like your club spirit Marcel, it is all about the fun not the winning, great to see.

atFB93c.jpg

Mod: Download; Install instructions here.
Track: Interlagos GP

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)
----------------------------------------------------
Leave server and rejoin with a different car!
----------------------------------------------------
Race 2
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

Here are the available cars for the event, pick a different one each race:

Aston Martin Vantage
Audi R8 LMS
BMW Z4
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari F430
Ford GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R GT3
Porsche 997 CupR

Low assists available.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James
  2. Ken Rodriguez
  3. Theo van den Brink
  4. Fabrizio Telasio
  5. Paul Bennett
  6. Gundars Brigis
  7. Sven-Arne Andersson
  8. Jason Skyring
  9. Alberto Casado
  10. Mick Aspinall
  11. Marc Cabana
  12. Greame Champion
  13. Brian Wallace
  14. Yuri Kasdorp
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
Qt3JVFj.jpg

Track: Interlagos GP

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Low assists available.

Server password:click here
Racing rules:click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James
  2. Ken Rodriguez
  3. Marcel Heiz
  4. Sven-Arne Andersson
  5. Alberto Casado
  6. Yuri Kasdorp
  7. Christopher Hall-Nelson
  8. Marc Cabana
  9. Jason Skyring
  10. Jörn Horbelt
  11. Greame Champion
  12. Jan Mikuž
  13. Guus Verver
  14. Domenic Alfano
  15. Dewald Nel
  16. Theo van den Brink
  17. Franklin Stegink
  18. Jyri Kettunen
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
There is a chance I might not make in time for race 1, it'll be close:)

Update: sorry but no way can I get back in time for either race. Have fun all, see ya next week.:)

Last edited:
I'm not going to be home when this event is on, so you'll need to vote it on at the right time. Once you go to the race session, you won't be able to join/rejoin the server as race 2 is a reverse grid.

Have fun, and I should be able to return to normal next week.

Hey guys, I've not been able to join you on track this week. I'd appreciate some feedback on whether the minis suited the track, whether it was fun. It's info I'd like for league plans... Thanks.

evil chicane, still don't know the fastest way through it :)
Car/track matched each other perfectly.
The Mini is a lot of fun to drive on good fitting tracks and for that surely a good choice for a league.
The only downside I see with this car is the low slipstream effect, overtaking on short tracks will be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back