Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Enjoyable race even if I was in my usual postion :whistling: Jarek passed me about half distance and I tried to stay with him to see if I could pick up any tips but he'd gone after 2 corners! I mis-calculated fuel and ran out about 2 laps from the end :redface:

I somehow managed to qualify as third, sadly my race speed was a few tenth slower, giving me a lot of pressure from the guys behind, especially after going second in turn one.
Although Mark and Jarek were quite much faster than I was, they had the patience to wait till they could manage a clean and nice overtake.
The next two guys weren't that patience with overtaking me :( the first one just bumped into me pushing me wide without saying a word nor letting me pass again. One lap later the second guy just rammed me quite heavily in turn one, again no reaction just letting me kiss the wall.
after that my mojo was gone and I was just lapping around.

I somehow managed to qualify as third, sadly my race speed was a few tenth slower, giving me a lot of pressure from the guys behind, especially after going second in turn one.
Although Mark and Jarek were quite much faster than I was, they had the patience to wait till they could manage a clean and nice overtake.
The next two guys weren't that patience with overtaking me :( the first one just bumped into me pushing me wide without saying a word nor letting me pass again. One lap later the second guy just rammed me quite heavily in turn one, again no reaction just letting me kiss the wall.
after that my mojo was gone and I was just lapping around.
So, PM the culprit and talk it out, and if that fails, create a video and PM me a race report :thumbsup: That's how we ensure clean racing in the club.

Nah, my mojo is already back ;)
just wanted to tell my view of things, don't think that a report is appropriate. Never had any issue with these guys before.
it weren't the incidents that bothered me, it was the fact that they just moved on with racing like nothing happened.

Had a good Qual/race, (amazing the difference having time for some offline practice makes!!:sneaky:).
Got off the line a little slow trying to see the lights:O_o:, which allowed @Marcel Heiz to pass by into 2nd.
For a good few laps Marcel was pulling away while I was trying to settle into a rhythm instead of looking like Richard Burns hustling the car round the track!!:rolleyes:
Finding a rhythm and a few little mistakes by Marcel allowed for some close racing until a mistake by Marcel allowed me to dive down the inside at the hairpin to take 2nd.:) Although having locked up under braking it was more luck than judgement.!!:whistling:
After the pit-stops; found myself in 3rd behind @Jarek Kostowski who was on 'mission' to catch 1st place @Calum McLure. Good fun, good track..!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes