(kg / restrictor
BMW Z4 GT3 (12/0)
Ferrari 488 GT3 (10/0)
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (24/8)
McLaren 650S GT3 (32/0) <--- I' ll take this :D
Mercedes-AMG GT3 (8/8)
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (5/0)
Porsche 911 GT3 R (2/0)

Those BoPs look pretty bad (more on Huracan than 488? more on AMG than 911 or GT-R?!), but sure ;-)

Chris whats the thinking regarding green tarmac on the exit of most of the corners on this track? Are we treating it the same as Road Atlanta T5 exit and its fair game?

They are pretty much essential to getting around this track, but if we are all agreeing to stay off them then I need to practice some more!!

Chris whats the thinking regarding green tarmac on the exit of most of the corners on this track? Are we treating it the same as Road Atlanta T5 exit and its fair game?

They are pretty much essential to getting around this track, but if we are all agreeing to stay off them then I need to practice some more!!

No special rules here: two wheels within the white lines at all times :)

Hey Chris! Ive tried to log in to the server but its telling me that there are too many slots compaired to my OSRW install. The version I installed has 32 slots, the server has 35. Is there another version of OSRW? :thumbsdown:

Hey Chris! Ive tried to log in to the server but its telling me that there are too many slots compaired to my OSRW install. The version I installed has 32 slots, the server has 35. Is there another version of OSRW? :thumbsdown:

Hmm, it should be 32. Maybe try restarting CM? I also just restarted the server since nobody's on it, in case it helps.

Hmmm I'm getting around in 1.46s in the 911 - what is everyone else up to?

Trying to work the understeer out of the setup but the car is pretty lively as a result, more work needed before sunday. Think if I can work the bumps and rebounds next and get the car happy running the kerbs that should make it less skittish overall

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back