rF2 GT3 @ Imola - Friday 16 August 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Had to bail tonight. After some technical issues with the logitech app not loading and my V'3 not working, managed to join for the warmup. Lack of practice and frustrations showed as I kept braking poorly, gave up.

Until next time.

Started from the pits so had a pretty lonely race. Why they have to wait nearly a minute before you can leave the pits is beyond me.
Still, I qualified 13th and ended up finishing 12 due to a single overtake on track, one when someone pitted, then a bunch of drop outs. Got lapped at the end which shouldn't have happened if I didn't get so badly penalised in the pits for not remembering to hit Race in time... They really need to sort that with a message and countdown like ACC does imho. All in all, not a great race if I'm honest. :cry:

Started from the pits so had a pretty lonely race. Why they have to wait nearly a minute before you can leave the pits is beyond me.
Still, I qualified 13th and ended up finishing 12 due to a single overtake on track, one when someone pitted, then a bunch of drop outs. Got lapped at the end which shouldn't have happened if I didn't get so badly penalised in the pits for not remembering to hit Race in time... They really need to sort that with a message and countdown like ACC does imho. All in all, not a great race if I'm honest. :cry:

Yes I agree with you Alex, well I hope you managed to have a little fun ...well I was out on the first bend due to an incident, I just did not have the mind set to carry on from last place, normally I would, but my head was thumping, so ~I called it a night :(

I hope you guys enjoyed yourself and had some fun.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and every driver that managed to finish ..well done drivers :thumbsup:

I was the one pitting. I thought it might be a good strategy. It really really wasn't :whistling:Lost almost a minute:) The first lap was terrible. Lots of avoidable and completely unnecessary incidents...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back