AC GT3 @ Donington Park - Sun 02Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This was my first race on this track. I have to say sorry for crossing in quali pit lane line :cry:
Thank you for someone who made me realized that I can't do it.
But back to the race, It was amazing. High five for a great start and clean passage through the first corner. I got great battle with @Dan Costa and @Jimlaad43 , pure clean racing out there.:thumbsup:
Congratulations to everyone who finished the race :)
I'm leaving race results here [removed link]
I can not wait for the next race :D
See you soon guys ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my first race on this track. I have to say sorry for crossing in quali pit lane line :cry:
Thank you for someone who made me realized that I can't do it.
But back to the race, It was amazing. High five for a great start and clean passage through the first corner. I got great battle with @Dan Costa and @Jimlaad43 , pure clean racing out there.:thumbsup:
Congratulations to everyone who finished the race :)
I can not wait for the next race :D
See you soon guys ;)

Thank you for being so gracious about it and once it was pointed out you, your reaction was to apologize and immediately stop, I can assure you, it does not always go that way, so again thank you. If in the future you see for yourself, someone constantly taking 4 wheels over the white line, then please say something and bring it to my attention. This is a huge problem with AC, so we have to watch and rely on others saying something. I am glad you had fun and congratulations on your finishing position..a job well done :thumbsup: Sorry but I have had to remove the link within your post (against the rules) ....you of course will be very welcome next week :thumbsup:

@Buster Hi Craig, is next week's Sunday event announced yet? Trying to plan ahead with family visiting!:rolleyes:

Edit: Just realised, I'm a bit old for family planning:roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back