AC GT3 @ Donington Park GP - Wednesday 11 November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, Please sign me up for my first event although I have been racing in servers for quite a while know, so I should not cause any trouble :) I will drive BMW z4

@Jimlaad43 @tazza1986 @monsieurjackb @Rami @Arkoudadis @Reik Major @Ramon Salles @George Daras @LAR555 @Olivier Boissel @SK @gorkautpro @Geof @Nico Major
Guys, there is some bad news.
I am out sick tonight.
That has 2 consequences
1. I won't drive
2. I won't be around to get Race 2 going
Point 1 can't be fixed
Point 2 can be fixed though, I have changed the event to a 1-race event with the combined total of 29 laps (14+14+1) I will be there to setup the event and when done I will leave it up to you guys. If this isn't to your liking, feel free to sign out (but do so in time please). Time-wise there should be no problems as this ends earlier than the 2-race format.
If it is to your likings, invite your friends to join in and have some old school GT3 fun.

Also @Herbie explain yourself! Why aren't you signed up yet? :o
AND TAG ATTACK!
@Enzo Fazzi @mancSLO @Oscar Hardwick @Dexter @Andrew Harper @Schwud Nelsh @Kaygeeoh @aksur @Benutzername @Antti Lamsa @Fred Locklear @Martin Faber @Deathrund @Jani Pauri @piktor02 @Chark @davidwanj @kedy89 @Tomi @nec9 @Tobias Röhner @Beikirch

Also @Herbie explain yourself! Why aren't you signed up yet? :o

Äääh....mmmh....äääh
Sorry @Ricardo first I have to finish my new book: "How to survive the first lap for DUMMIES!" :D

I don´t know if I can make it in time, so please sign me up as maybe ;) SCG please!
(Actually I am alone with the kids tonight and it is impossible to predict if I can make them sleep in time but as it is, again, one of my favourite tracks I will do my best :rolleyes:)

Äääh....mmmh....äääh
Sorry @Ricardo first I have to finish my new book: "How to survive the first lap for DUMMIES!" :D

I don´t know if I can make it in time, so please sign me up as maybe ;) SCG please!
(Actually I am alone with the kids tonight and it is impossible to predict if I can make them sleep in time but as it is, again, one of my favourite tracks I will do my best :rolleyes:)
A lil' zip of whiskey does the trick :whistling:
(RaceDepartment does not endorse underaged drinking)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back