rF2 GT3 Club @ Road America - Friday 28th August 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Great race again with you guys. Really appreciate it.
My goal for this race was managing tires as good as possible to learn more about the relation between tire temperature and tire wear of the car.
Despite of two small mistakes in breaking during the race i was able to save the tires till the end.
On the whole I was satisfied with P4 and about 5sec behind the leader. Had some good figths and I'm looking forward to the next race.

Wouldn't say its slower or quicker, depending on how good your technique is. Dindo Capello was right foot braking as well and he wasn't slow. And an intersting thing about that...he always used the lowest amount of fuel of the 3 Drivers ;)

The next GT3 Club event is now up; the race, at the Nürburgring, is scheduled for this coming Friday (4th September 2015). Details about the event can be found here. Be sure to get involved! Hopefully we'll see you on track. :D And a quick heads up, this week we shall be using the BOP ISI GT cars, by @Frederic Schornstein et al., alongside the popular BES mod. :thumbsup: If you have any other suggestions be sure to let us know.

As of next week RD will begin posting and promoting events (clubs and leagues) on the front page. In preparation for this, the threads for next week's events are also already up, so you can start signing up now! The GT3 Club race, on Friday 11th September 2015, will be at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course; look here for more details. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back