GT3 Club Racing - A Community Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RD Club Racing 2018 - GT3 Promo Video.jpg
Talented community member and online club racer Chris Down has made something cool... an awesome cinematic trailer of our recent GT3 club racing events.

Having taken part in a range of Assetto Corsa Racing Club events here at RaceDepartment in recent months, community member @Chris Down as made use of his considerable video editing skills to put together an incredible cinematic trailer of his experience... which I'm delighted to share with you all for your viewing pleasure!

"Towards the end of last year I decided to make a short season recap for the European GT3 races at RaceDepartment" said Chris. "I've been sitting with this half complete on my disk since I was away for a month at the end of December, but here it (finally) is after much procrastination.

I tried to get a reasonable selection from both the front, middle, and back of the pack, but I may be biased a bit since I know the battles around me more than the ones elsewhere - Enjoy!"

This video has been a little while in the making, but I'm sure you will all agree, the wait is more than worth it!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back