rF2 GT3 Club @ Adelaide - Friday 16th October 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
1. Start rF2 in Multiplayer mode (the Icon with two helmets on the left hand side in the Launcher
2. You'll then get a list with all servers. Find the one you want to race in (RACEDEPARTMENT ....)
3. Click on RACE and log in with the password.
4. All cars and track needed will download and install automatically.

It looks like the server for this race is'nt up but hopefully it will be later today.

1. Start rF2 in Multiplayer mode (the Icon with two helmets on the left hand side in the Launcher
2. You'll then get a list with all servers. Find the one you want to race in (RACEDEPARTMENT ....)
3. Click on RACE and log in with the password.
4. All cars and track needed will download and install automatically.

It looks like the server for this race is'nt up but hopefully it will be later today.
Hmmm, the server was up the other day. I'll look into the problem now.

IMPORTANT

The server is up and available again! :D Apologies for the inconvenience; an HTTP error meant that it was no longer broadcasting to the matchmaker service.

We're on the same path. Just bought myself a copy too.
I'm in pls.
Hi Niki, thanks for expressing an interest in this event. However, before I can add you to the sign up list you must first become a Premium member. Please refer to the first post in this thread for more information about buying a Premium membership and joining races. :)

Hi Niki, thanks for expressing an interest in this event. However, before I can add you to the sign up list you must first become a Premium member. Please refer to the first post in this thread for more information about buying a Premium membership and joining races. :)
Sry, I know about membership. I just bought it before posting. Weird it's usually up instantly. Maybe it will be refreshed in a moment or two. Thanks for your understanding.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back