rF2 GT3 Club @ Adelaide - Friday 16th October 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
As a new in this sim, can you propose an "easy" car to start from this combo? I hope not a silly question.
I would personally recommend the BES Ferrari 458; it's my personal favourite, and it's fairly stable. :thumbsup: By the way, don't worry about all of the questions - the more the better, as it will help not only you but also others. So keep them coming! ;)

You don't need a plugin for that. Assign a button to switch through the LCD display. One of the displays is there for the tires. It shows the surface temps but you can also see when tires are on propper temps as they cool down to a certain temerature only if the whole tire is up to running temeratures.

Otherwise u can install the trackmap plugin which displays exact numbers of wear and temperatures.
http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/23056-TrackMapPlugin-V0-96-32bit-64bit

@Daiman Patel
A question, is there a plug in for tires, to see how much wear one has and maybe to see inside vs outsite tire temp, so i can find camber.
There is indeed! You can use the TrackMap plugin, which was suggested earlier (you can download the latest version - v0.96 - from here). Or you can even stick with the standard rF2 display (LCD) for this information; the "Vehicle Info" LCD will display tyre wear and temperature ranges across the each of the tyres. :thumbsup:

Let me ask : a 1:23:800 is a good lap time ?

Also @Niki Đaković , i would like to see your G27's settings ( me just changed FFB smoothness to 2 and minimum force to 7.5% ) . And your opinion about rF2 (vs AC ).

Personally I like it. Ofcource is too early.

@Daiman Patel

do you have tips for setup, radiator and brake ducts. It's my first time seeing this stuff. :) Would appreciate little help with this. Maybe tire pressures and cambers too. How does it work, quali vs race sets? :)

I'm getting used to that enormaous plug in. Thought that pedal display right in front of my eyes would be distracting, but oddly i'm kind of in tune with it. Thx for all help so far.

Jim, i dont know, im finding my ways still, 0.7 was a bit strong

@Daiman Patel
oh wow, thats way too much stuff on the screen now. Yes i turned off the default gages, but this plugin is crazy. I'd like to turn half of their stuff of. :D
If you press 'CTRL + Spacebar' then you can configure what data and gauges are displayed, and also move them around the screen to suit your preferences. :thumbsup:

@Daiman Patel

do you have tips for setup, radiator and brake ducts. It's my first time seeing this stuff. :) Would appreciate little help with this. Maybe tire pressures and cambers too. How does it work, quali vs race sets? :)

I'm getting used to that enormaous plug in. Thought that pedal display right in front of my eyes would be distracting, but oddly i'm kind of in tune with it. Thx for all help so far.
Regarding the setup, I'm not sure for this track. I haven't driven it before, nor have I raced for quite a while so I'm a bit out of tune when it comes to... well, tuning! :laugh: However, knowing that it's a street circuit I would recommend slightly higher front wing, break duct opening of about 3 (keep an eye on the brake temperatures), and low RPMs - but that's just my opinion. Regarding tyres, see how they heat up when you're on track; in corners you would expect even heating, but a hotter inner ring down the straights, so adjust your camber until you can see this in the display for tyre data. Also, there's no parc fermé, so you are allowed to use a completely different setup for qualifying than for the race. So for qualifying you might want to go for a low aero, low fuel setup. Hope that helps! And I'm sure that there will be plenty of other guys on the server to help you out as well. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%