AC GT3 @ Chang International circuit - Sun 13May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys if yesterday I went out but my computer does not support more than 20 machines, I get the written 99% CPU, do you know how to solve this problem? Thank you

Not at home, can't take you a screenshot now.

Just go to the controller settings in AC and look for a small button / option that says "half FFB" or so.
It basically reduces the physics workload on ya machine.

Does your laptop get hot while you're racing? My fan used to go mental when I was playing Assetto on it. If that is an issue, I'd suggest buying a laptop fan. It keeps the core cooler, which does help improve performance.

[QUOTE = "RainhamIron, post: 2748180, membro: 3007"] Se possibile, prova a ridurre il numero di app attive durante la guida. Possono mettere un sacco di sforzo aggiuntivo sulla CPU se ne hai troppi aperti. [/ QUOTE]
Nel gioco ho attivato solo il tempo reale e il giro delta, il resto delle app che ho rimosso

I used to sit my old Alienware M18 on a CoolerMaster NotePal U3. Pretty hefty laptop but this helped the temps:
notepal.png

Great battles today with Ph4ntom :thumbsup: Did you enjoy the show of the rear end dancing all over the place until you got by? Didn't even tip me as I was swinging from the brass bar either:p:D

Ha, yea finally we get to race a little. You must not think I am easy letting you by on the straight like that just because you are admin. I had poor corner exit there was no point defending it. Then you just drove away from me for a while there.

In time though you will hopefully understand my body language and I won't get to pass you like that. Next time you can get back on the racing line if I tap the brakes before the braking zone. I am not interested in passing you because you left me space on the outside that I did (or could) not occupy ;) But I guess snappy (or double) movements before braking zones are frowned upon so yea that kinda sucks. I really thought you had the right (or I wanted you) to get back on the racing line since I left the space so that I can pass you properly somewhere else. But then again how do you read my mind maybe I dive around the outside like I always do. Damn this racing thing melts your brain :D Luckily we were just having fun.

This track is super awesome. Normally each track has some section that you just don't like or just don't want to deal with. Not this one. Could easily become one of my favorites. All of the corners hold so much depth and each one is such pleasure to take. Just the pit entrance confused my peanut brain a little. Totally messed that up again. Can't wait till we race it again.

Also I use a similar one but it heats up anyway a bit ', I think my computer is not very nice, thanks to all for the advice hoping to see us on the track

Ha, yea finally we get to race a little. You must not think I am easy letting you by on the straight like that just because you are admin. I had poor corner exit there was no point defending it. Then you just drove away from me for a while there.
I didn't think you were easy, I just thought you were fair. NEVER EVER let me by because I'm an admin. That goes for every man in this thread:thumbsup: I don't want any of you thinking of me as an admin when we race. I'm just a driver like the rest of you and I love the racing and your banter:D:thumbsup:

The only time I want you guys to look at me as an ADMIN is if someone is CUTTING and EXCEEDING TRACK LIMTS over and over again to the point of abuse or DIVE BOMBING our guys. Then I'm the OVERLORD, protector of our guys and our club:)

In time though you will hopefully understand my body language and I won't get to pass you like that. Next time you can get back on the racing line if I tap the brakes before the braking zone. I am not interested in passing you because you left me space on the outside that I did (or could) not occupy ;) But I guess snappy (or double) movements before braking zones are frowned upon so yea that kinda sucks. I really thought you had the right (or I wanted you) to get back on the racing line since I left the space so that I can pass you properly somewhere else. But then again how do you read my mind maybe I dive around the outside like I always do. Damn this racing thing melts your brain :D Luckily we were just having fun.
I think you and I think alike and try to race fairly. The space we give is to allow guys to work together to pull off some pretty great moves:thumbsup: Look forward to our next Battle Royale:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back