AC GT3 @ Chang International circuit - Sun 13May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry about leaving early guys, but being 2 laps down with overheating rear tyres just meant I was going to be a danger to everyone when you're lapping me.

Sorry for leaving guys. Completely messed it up, 1st stop forgot to set a tyre change as I needed one, came back in again and got tyres but it added another 40ltr of fuel!! 2 stops both messed up then lumping round a heavy car was very slow and getting in the way as I didn't even get time to set the car up or get practice on the track before today due to work.

Such an incredibly tight qualifying and great race. @Mitja Bonca you really did an excellent job with this track, the track surfaces felt variable as needed in different places, I could really feel when I was on the limit and when I could push harder, which is the sign of a great track for me. Excellent job! This is really Kunos quality.

Edit BP: Please do not post lap times in race threads, even after the race is over. Thanks for understanding and no harm, no foul. We've all done it.

@Chris pinchbeck great race, I really wanted an all-Chris 1-2, but it was not to be :p

Also, for anyone missing it, here's the replay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XVyEza3Zy19PT9FGoieU3IXcKYzDB4CD/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Great battles today with Ph4ntom :thumbsup: Did you enjoy the show of the rear end dancing all over the place until you got by? Didn't even tip me as I was swinging from the brass bar either:p:D

Tronneh great battling with you as well. So sorry I compromised both of our potential top 10's with that touch. I was trying to miss you on the left:( That Lambo is WIDE and hard to see around. Hope we get to race again:thumbsup:

slim.kac fun battling with you as well..............until you went by me like the wind:cautious: Ve vill meet again:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Good finish man:thumbsup:

Mitja Bonca again, beautiful work and awesome track. Very, very technical. Thank you:thumbsup:

What a fantastic race! The level of driving from everyone tonight was top notch, had a great first stint with some slightly cheeky overtakes (@octochris apologies for my antics :roflmao:). I seemed to loose quite a lot of time in the pits though although the stop went fine. Not sure if everyone was using the full entrance into the pitlane. Made my way back up to 8th but then dropped back to 10th after making a few tiny mistakes. Quality of the track was excellent :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice Chris. I notice your tyres are cold most of the lap, I'm guessing your on mediums? Do you guys focus on temps or pressures as a priority?

Between temperature and pressures, pressures usually matter more (as long as temperatures are not completely out of spec for the tyre). This is somewhat true in the real world but doubly so in AC, where the tyre model is strongly influenced by pressure, but much less by temperature.

Thanks Chris, trying to get pressure and tyres HOT has been proving difficult unless i use a soft compound tyre. When it comes to medium or hard, no chance can i keep them hot.

@Bobby Pennington, I was spectator of your battle with @Ph4ntom but not able to catch you, I was expecting you to loose more time in your battle :p but you guys did a good job.
Btw what happen to you at the end of the race at turn 8, spinning or contact with someone ?

The track is pretty cool, I am used to say hermann tilke's tracks are rubbish but that one is great. Also great job @Mitja Bonca for sharing that track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back