AC GT3 @ Blackwood - Tue 2nd Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys if you have any problems about a race incident, please use pms to resolve it. If you're not happy with it, feel free to file a report to me with video evidence.

99% of the crashes happened because people didn't use the blue flag app.
I'm sorry @Ramon Salles for bumping you, but I didn't expect you to hit the apex in front of me. I was lapping you at that time (blue flag). :(

Another thing I noticed was that some people were consistently cutting during qualifying.
Examples (all from different laps) of a car going wide during the qualifying session:
cut1.jpg

cut2.jpg

cut3.jpg

cut4.jpg

cut5.jpg

cut6.jpg

cut7.jpg

Last edited:
Firstly, my apologies to @Amedeo Fiorella, my fault/my bad. Thought I held my line but clearly moved to the right on you. Saw you coming and thought to hold my line but moved instinctively to give more room on the left. Again my bad.

Fritz

As I said during the race, no worries! :thumbsup: it's just a pity beacause I was on a good race pace, I gained 8 positions and I was fightin for the 8th place, but mistakes happen! you're the first guy with whom I had a lapping crash that apologise with me! I'm almost glad we crashed :roflmao:

@Amedeo Fiorella I couldn't answer on TS because my mic won't work. Let's consider that as an racing accident what happened between us.

By the way, you have a very nice avatar picture. One of my favorite rally driver's.

again I'm sorry for what happened, I just lost the back of the car unexpectedly, I didn't want to cause you troubles! also because we were having a nice battle!;)

and thank you for the compliment about the avatar! :p

anyway, thanks to everybody for the nice race! and to @Akis Kevrekidis for organising :D

This race was pretty fun. Was it me, or were the BMWs kinda, well, "tricky"? :p
I had a few nice battles with many drivers. Thanks for the fun guys! See ya next time.
~Bailey
P.S. I gladly accept the "Hunted" trophy. Thanks for the stats, it keeps things interesting and I love stats!

As I said during the race, no worries! :thumbsup: it's just a pity beacause I was on a good race pace, I gained 8 positions and I was fightin for the 8th place, but mistakes happen! you're the first guy with whom I had a lapping crash that apologise with me! I'm almost glad we crashed :roflmao:

anyway, thanks to everybody for the nice race! and to @Akis Kevrekidis for organising :D

Kills me to hear about ruining your battle. That move haunted me for the rest of day. Glad you still had a good time out there. Next time - for sure - I'll stick to my line.

Was been fun yesterday. Never drove this track before but it i really enjoyed it. Started with default Setup right into Qualy and came up to a good pace within couple laps. Sadly got hit as well at the end of the straight in L1 and found myself back somewhere at the end of the pack. Some laps later i started chasing @Darien Bailey for half of the race until someone wouldn`t let us by for lapping, to bad Darien, maybe could have been a great battle to the end?!
See ya next times guys and thx to @Akis Kevrekidis for bringing this up

BTW: i don`t know how other guys handle it, but i guess it was well done that i called the lapping car on TS for what and where to do to make a clean pass around me. Makes things way easier this way... for both of you!

Was been fun yesterday. Never drove this track before but it i really enjoyed it. Started with default Setup right into Qualy and came up to a good pace within couple laps. Sadly got hit as well at the end of the straight in L1 and found myself back somewhere at the end of the pack. Some laps later i started chasing @Darien Bailey for half of the race until someone wouldn`t let us by for lapping, to bad Darien, maybe could have been a great battle to the end?!
See ya next times guys and thx to @Akis Kevrekidis for bringing this up

BTW: i don`t know how other guys handle it, but i guess it was well done that i called the lapping car on TS for what and where to do to make a clean pass around me. Makes things way easier this way... for both of you!

I generally try not to call for lapping cars but i think i will change this a bit. If it is me being lapped then i would like to have a reminder so i will call out when lapping cars now.
I still think there are many people not using or noticing the blue flag app.

Some laps later i started chasing @Darien Bailey for half of the race until someone wouldn`t let us by for lapping, to bad Darien, maybe could have been a great battle to the end?!
I was looking forward to how we were going to finish the race. I had some crazy speed on the straight, and you would catch up during the rest of the lap. I was just waiting to see how you would try to make the pass. :] The guy in front if us was trying to let us by, but wasn't quite able to. No worries!
~Bailey

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back