AC GT3 @ Blackwood - Tue 2nd Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys I have troubles getting up the server!! I have requested my booking but cannot join the game? Please PLEASE help! Some encounter the same probs? I never had this problem before!

Firstly, my apologies to @Amedeo Fiorella, my fault/my bad. Thought I held my line but clearly moved to the right on you. Saw you coming and thought to hold my line but moved instinctively to give more room on the left. Again my bad.

Other than that. Not a great race for me nor qualy. Could not get this car to drive as it did offline for some reason and was way off the pace for both sessions. Got nailed very hard at the end of the long straight on lap 1 and I think that was it for my car. Tried to stay with it but, with the pack lapping fast and after my incident with Amedeo, decided to retire.

Good luck guys.

Fritz

Not a good one for me. Made up about 5 places half way through the first lap. Had to slow down for the incident at the end of the straight and got rammed from behind, damaged car and back of the pack so spent the whole race trying to catch up again. Had the potential to be the most fun race I've had, ended up being the worst I think. Hopefully next time will be better.

nice race in my case. Could take some places right at the start and hold 3. place till the end even with a mistake^^ Fight against Akis was nice, but some slower ones didnt watched the blue flag :)

Not a good race for me, I was hit repeatedly but at the end of the big straight on the corner at 3rd lap I was hit hard and car damaged... so I had to pit.
I would be obliged if somebody can upload the first 3 laps (my save starts from the 4th or 5th lap).

A horrible race for me, after avoiding the first lap carnage, I had a good first 13 or so laps in ~14th, where I was defending against someone, until I lost the back end on the first chicane. I had to wait at least 5 or so seconds for traffic to pass, before I tried to get the car to the larger run-off area on the left of the chicane. Unfortunately, I hit an impossibly sturdy tyre (I can't even fathom why there are a few random tyre stacks on the run-off areas which can't be knocked over), which stopped me dead, and lost me another 10-15 seconds because I had to reverse, wait for traffic to pass again, and finally get onto the straight.

That wasn't the end of it, every 5 or so laps after that I would keep spinning off for some reason, even though my hards were still on 99%. I apologize to the two leaders I hit on the second turn after the long straight, I had a bad exit on the corner, tried to go to the right to allow you to pass, but inexplicably the back end snapped and decided I was going to spin off to the left, right into your path.

All the way back in 21st, I thought I might have a decent race with Danny for the last 5-10 laps, but I hit someone that was stationary on the hairpin after the long straight, span off, had to wait for traffic, etc. The last few laps I tried to finish the painful race, but again ended up going off at random places for seemingly no reason.
Terrible race for me, one I don't wish to repeat ever. I kept telling myself after I'd spun for the millionth time to not ragequit, that this was the last mistake, but it kept happening lol.

@Amedeo Fiorella I couldn't answer on TS because my mic won't work. Let's consider that as an racing accident what happened between us.

By the way, you have a very nice avatar picture. One of my favorite rally driver's.

Well, excellent race for 20 laps and when i started wondering why arent there any incidents a lapped car crashed with Akis on 2nd turn and i crashed on them aswell, after that i was battling with akis for 10th place and this happened

Potential to be one of the best races but it was ruined.

I have to say this again, lapped cars should make way.
Me and Akis were behind a lapped car for over a lap and he just wouldn't let us pass him.

For virtually no practice in a car I didn't know Iwas quite pleased with 4th although a couple of tthose positions were lucky.
Some of the back markers are leaving it a bit late to let leaders through and although it appears that they are lapping almost as quick it can still hold up faster cars and eventually this can cause an incident.
Still had a good clean fun race thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back