AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Wednesday February 3rd 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sorry, guys, Bit of an issue at home.....could someone upload replay for me?

I did message Tobias earlier to tell him I might not be able to attend!

Thanks for the race guys! Great stuff as usual. Grats to @Geof, mad pace!

@BioForce, so sorry about the bump. I was copying my braking points from you but man did your car stop better than mine. I hope I didn´t ruin your race :(

Guys, awesome race this was even though i was on the wrong strategy :D (starting on softs).

PS: I really don't understand why RD isn't organising leagues.I get that AC ain't perfect and we're still waiting for Kunos to fix up things but this ain't gonna' happen (at least in the near future). I once saw a video blog from one of the top guys from Kunos and he said a very very very small percentage of the people who own AC ever played at least one online race.

This being said, AC is more like a testing ground since the AI is kind of dumb and Kunos won't implement basic flag rules, improve pit stops etc.

But come on! I am kind of tired of club racing, i want some leagues to take part in. The 235i cup i took part in was like a dream. And i'm sure many other people would like to join these kind of races.

Very good race guys, I'm just surprised I didn't end up on the wall :) Btw, anyone has a replay? I'd love to review the first couple of laps, but I only recorded the last 4 or 5 :O_o:

The 235i cup i took part in was like a dream
haha, not quite a dream! ;)

Its just at RD there are 'certain' requirements that MUST be met for leagues to be run to!

Now I'm blue like the rest of you.....cant say I agree with some them....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back