AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sun 16 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
the game crashes when trying to use this track. Anyone know why?
Until I upgraded my graphic card and cpu I had huge problems here too Dan (it wouldn't run on the server at all). Not having any tech knowledge I just assumed there's some mod tracks that are more demanding on resources. Hope you get it fixed:)

Very strange, no problems here, just went in and all was fine. I have seen other drivers on the server also. It has to be something wrong your end...sorry wish I could be more helpful.

Until I upgraded my graphic card and cpu I had huge problems here too Dan (it wouldn't run on the server at all). Not having any tech knowledge I just assumed there's some mod tracks that are more demanding on resources. Hope you get it fixed:)

Its the time attack mode that doesn't work in mod tracks :) hotlap works fine :) I got the two modes confused. I've been away a long time

thanks guys

Guys and Girls ..next week (23rd Dec) will be our last race before Xmas.

I am going to make it a little bit special, we will race at Nordschiefe Endurance (most popular track) for 90 mins with 30 mins qualify. I hope to see a full grid :thumbsup:

On the 30th Dec, we will be at Watkins Glen (Boot Classic) with the usual race times :thumbsup:

Can''t make this one @Craig Dunkley, but 100% in for the 23rd :)

Guys and Girls ..next week (23rd Dec) will be our last race before Xmas.

I am going to make it a little bit special, we will race at Nordschiefe Endurance (most popular track) for 90 mins with 30 mins qualify. I hope to see a full grid :thumbsup:

On the 30th Dec, we will be at Watkins Glen (Boot Classic) with the usual race times :thumbsup:
Hopefully with my new pedals :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea