AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sun 16 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
IF anyone is struggling with setup etc here. I shall try and be online tonight from about 9pm and can try and help a few guys out, sadly mic is broken so its just via ingame chat, but ill try my best ;) (just note - you need to give me feedback, "its not good" doesnt help pinpoint a fix :roflmao:. what its doing, what corner and entry/mid/exit will be best feedback) Or if you want to PM me before that time I can try and suggest a few things.

EDIT:
I may get the mic working tonight. Though I will have to do one person at a time, cause I'm a bit thick like that, I can't multi-task :roflmao:

Last edited:
IF anyone is struggling with setup etc here. I shall try and be online tonight from about 9pm and can try and help a few guys out, sadly mic is broken so its just via ingame chat, but ill try my best ;) (just note - you need to give me feedback, "its not good" doesnt help pinpoint a fix :roflmao:. what its doing, what corner and entry/mid/exit will be best feedback) Or if you want to PM me before that time I can try and suggest a few things.

EDIT:
I may get the mic working tonight. Though I will have to do one person at a time, cause I'm a bit thick like that, I can't multi-task :roflmao:

This is very nice of you m8 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

EDIT:
Huge thanks for this Rob, just gutted it's my turn to cook tonight and had to leave as you got there:)

InView attachment 281489

Out
View attachment 281490

I always try to find the limit, which means I've probably gone over it 3 or 4 times in that race. However, hitting the green astroturf is always slower in AC.

And who worries about track limits ahead of a race on Bathurst anyway :D
I'd say on both pictures the cars are still within the track limits. A tire has to be completely outside the white line to be have crossed it. At least that's how we used to race in ACRL which is pretty strict about white lines.

I'd say on both pictures the cars are still within the track limits. A tire has to be completely outside the white line to be have crossed it. At least that's how we used to race in ACRL which is pretty strict about white lines.
Which is another good limit to call it on. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's clearly defined. I'm just sticking to what I posted earlier as it's what I've done for the past 5 years in the Virtual Endurance Championship at Simracing.club

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back