AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sun 04Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
But equally isn't it good to practice with damage on? After all, you're simulating race conditions - how will you know how your car handles in race conditions if you run wide and sustain damage - you can't escape to pits and start again.It may help you to know if you need to pit to repair or carry on.

Perhaps the answer is to have 2 practice servers, one for fun and one for race practice.
Everyone knows that if you hit a wall, you are gonna have damage. Also, a damaged car has a relatively predictable behaviour in AC. You damage the rear, you'll get oversteer, you damage the front, you'll get understeer. I also don't practice with a damaged car because i plan on not damaging my car at all, just as real life drivers don't practice with a damaged car "just in case". Practice is needed to find your comfort zone and you should never get out of that during the race, so damaging your car should be something that happens very rarely. Most of the times the drivers that damage their car here on RD are either pushing too much or they simply didn't practice enough to find their comfort zone.
I'd understand if we were driving without abs cause in that case you'd exclude the tyre damage...

I'll try the McLaren

I'm in, car tbd

I have to skip this one... conflicting with Superbowl

Sorry guys, I totally missed out on you two. Updated the list now @BhZ you are now on the list. @Anders Jensen I see you have decided to sign out anyway.
If anyone doesn't get a replay to your sign up message or you don't see your name on the list, please do tell me that I've missed your entry. I can screw up sometime with that as well :D:cautious:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.