AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sun 04Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A few didn't listen on turn one either.

Sorry I quit out - was blocking the mountain and could see a long trail of cars coming - including leader, so didn't want to spoil their race.

Cool race guys! My objetive was to complete the entire race and I done it, so im happy! Sorry for slow down a bit the fastest cars, I tried to put you the easiest posible.
Good race!!

A nice race, very enjoyable right up to the point where I lost connection 1 minute before the end of the race :cry::cry: fingers crossed the internet holds up long enough next time :thumbsdown:

After all the time I spent on finding a setup for the stallion I was not willing to give up and even with one eye and loaded with cortisone I made it through until the end. Somehow///

Such a wonderful track! Thank you @Eugene Abramoff for hosting another splendid event!!

Wondering if I am the only one swapping tires at the pit stop...I set my tank to match the time, but when I get back on track I feel I lost plenty.

After all the time I spent on finding a setup for the stallion I was not willing to give up and even with one eye and loaded with cortisone I made it through until the end. Somehow///

Such a wonderful track! Thank you @Eugene Abramoff for hosting another splendid event!!

Wondering if I am the only one swapping tires at the pit stop...I set my tank to match the time, but when I get back on track I feel I lost plenty.
I changed the tires, lost a little time there, but it was part of strategy, right or wrong. But mediums could've theoretically lasted all the way.

Had a really good battle with @Dennis Manke lasting for a really long time. I was running quite low DF on the AMG, so I kept pulling away on the straights. Until I ran out of fuel. I looked at the time at the top of the screen and saw 23 mins left. I thought I had fueled for half the race so I figured I could take some fuel out of the next stop. The 23 mins was the pitwindow remaining, not the race. Luckily, @Chark pushed me across the finish line.
This is 2 laps of the battle we had.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back