AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Saturday 30th January 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was absolutely stunningly stupidly illegally fantastically GREAT!!! Seriously the best race ever!
Thanks for the great battle in the first half of the race @Sniper @Casper, you guys were hanging in really well and I think if Godzilla wasn't so quick in the straights then it would've been a matter of time before you're passed me.

Awesome scrap at the end with @Sun Levi, super close and super intense, I had no tyres in the final two laps of the first stint and made a silly mistake at Skyline, but managed to keep it all together. Seriously epic pass on me around the outside of the Chase. Takes some serious balls :D

Cheers lads, and great to meet you @Shawn Jacobs! Hope to see you more often :)

Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_acu_bathurst_30-1-116-19-42-6.jpg

Awesome racing guys. Really seriously enjoyed that immensely. Was having a great battle with @David Armstrong for a fair chunk of the race then made the stupid mistake of repairing the car when it didn't seem to make much difference and then adding another 50 litres of fuel only to find that I had got that completely wrong and made me incredibly slow for the last 12 or so laps.
Sorry for losing it a couple of times during the race and hope it didn't mess anyone's race up too much.

Totally agree though. More GT3s!!

@Chris Stacey awesome driving man! your a great driver to race with :thumbsup:
Thanks mate, I think I've shared more on-track battles with you than anyone else, I'm really comfortable racing hard against you :)
I still cannot believe we went side by side through the Chase, that was just epic! Had to lift off slightly but considering it's normally a 285kph corner, that was incredible!

2016-01-30_00002.jpg

Damm that was epic guys, Brilliant battle with @Chris Stacey for the first stint but he was too quick in the end especially after I spun:(
Had @Michael Stead closing fast in the last few laps but I just held off for the podium:)

great consistent races by some of the guys tonight, well done
Agree on that for sure @Sniper . Had a ball. Had some pace but unlike the others no consistency from lap 13. Probably had another 8 or 9 tenths in the bag but kept overdriving. Not clever! Must be the worst track in the world to lose your head.
Can recommend track map app very highly. Got me out of people's way a number of times.
Must say pretty respectful driving from everyone from what I could see. Other than the obvious loses most had it seemed there wasn't any kamikaze stuff. Well done all.
Welcome to the new guys. Picked a doozie there lads.
Thanks @Chris Stacey, good call on the combo and especially the 20% damage. Also @Sniper for server setup

Last edited:
Being that it is the 12 hour next week (and unfortunately now looks like I won't be making it to the actual event) in its honour what are the chances of doing a repeat of this race next Saturday night? @Chris Stacey @Sniper :D pleaseeeeeeee :)
I think we need a weeks break. Especially because I'm out next week and if you do Bathurst I cant guarantee server wont be out for repairs if you catch my drift.

I don't think I could have concentrated as much as you need to with this track and car combo if I'd even had a sniff of Alcohol, Alexis.
Took everything I had sober and I still had the odd off here and there...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back