AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Saturday 30th January 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Sun Levi come on the sniper server @Chris Stacey
Well those 3 laps we fun :)
I can't drive that track to save my life! haha
/Tyre blankets incoming...

Oh btw, here's my flick at the top :)
Screenshot_ks_mercedes_amg_gt3_acu_bathurst_22-1-116-11-43-36.jpg

Welcome Shawn! I'm primary an AC player but have recently gotten in to R3E too. Not been racing online for long since buying AC on early access but it's a really good bunch of guys here and lots of fun.

Thanks for the welcomes! I've had AC from early access as well, been a big fan since then, but as I only ever played single player, ADAC 14 experience on RR really caught my attention and I drifted away from AC. Now having taken part in a few RD club races on RR I'm hooked :) so decided it's time to give AC another go.

We only just had gt3s at Bathurst last weekend on the RR RD club, so it will be really interesting to compare the two.

Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Ahhh put me down as a maybe, I've just been moved up to div2 in the rdtcc so I may need to actually learn how to drive a super V8 on Saturday night..... I really want to do this race though so I'll see how I go!

Am I right in assuming if you missing the booking you can't get into the game? So it wouldn't be possible to join later in qualifying?

Thanks all.

Ahhh put me down as a maybe, I've just been moved up to div2 in the rdtcc so I may need to actually learn how to drive a super V8 on Saturday night..... I really want to do this race though so I'll see how I go!

Am I right in assuming if you missing the booking you can't get into the game? So it wouldn't be possible to join later in qualifying?

Thanks all.

We have a super cool guys here who can pre-book you. @Chris Stacey @Sniper :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back