AC GT3 @ Barbagallo - Sunday 13th December 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year break! Let's get into the swing of things for 2021 with a track that's almost certainly familiar for everyone: Spa, in the hills of Ardennes. Come join us for 60 minutes of GT3 action!

Last edited:
Hey Patrick! Thanks for this buddy, having lost all my setups I found my 'old faithful' from this post ;)

So that's why you've been driving the Ferrari of late :laugh: :p.

The old RD club race threads are a treasure trove for setups. I don't see that happening with Discord :(.

I regularly back up my files to a back up drive, but I also use file hosting services - google drive, Dropbox, Onedrive... for the reallly important stuff, like my AC car setups.

So that's why you've been driving the Ferrari of late :laugh: :p.

The old RD club race threads are a treasure trove for setups. I don't see that happening with Discord :(.

I regularly back up my files to a back up drive, but I also use file hosting services - google drive, Dropbox, Onedrive... for the reallly important stuff, like my AC car setups.
Haha, no, I really miss the 650S Patrick, but have started a 'series', whereby peeps were cajoled/encouraged to pick a car other than their favourite, hence the Ferrari. It's different than the Macca and doesn't have the amazing feedback (tho that could be my ffb settings), but I'm getting to like it, slowly :laugh:

Re your Discord comment, I agree there's definitely potential discord over Discord:p

Hope I've learnt my lesson re backup, the little AC stuff I've done since is now backed up on the cloud and I'll be using another drive too - thanks to the kind person that sent it, I can now have two:inlove:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.