AC GT3 @ Bahrain - Sunday 6th December 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If you take slow drivers, I’d like to join with 488 please.

We take absolutely everybody interested in clean racing mate, you're more than welcome. All of us were slow drivers at one point and would never have improved without racing with others :thumbsup: Welcome!

Only things to check: real name in TeamSpeak, and real name in-game, as per the rules, and double check posts #1 and #2 for the other rules :)

Last edited:
We take absolutely everybody interested in clean racing mate, you're more than welcome. All of us were slow drivers at one point and would never have improved without racing with others :thumbsup: Welcome!

Only things to check: real name in TeamSpeak, and real name in-game, as per the rules, and double check posts #1 and #2 for the other rules :)

Thanks.

Do I have to use teamspeak? I don't have a microphone.

Thanks.

Do I have to use teamspeak? I don't have a microphone.
hi Juss
important is to hear if Chris or anyone else have to tell you things about the race in the race. So first of all its important to hear (so its important to have Teamspeak up and running). Nice is to have a micophone to ask things (also after the race). So its ok without but better with it.
Welcome Juss :)
hape

hi Juss
important is to hear if Chris or anyone else have to tell you things about the race in the race. So first of all its important to hear (so its important to have Teamspeak up and running). Nice is to have a micophone to ask things (also after the race). So its ok without but better with it.
Welcome Juss :)
hape
Ok, thanks, I’ll download it.

Hi @Chris Down, I might be able to play tonight. I haven't raced on this track before though, so I'll try and get on a little earlier to get familiar. Could you put me down provisionally for a 650s please? I found it was a lot easier to keep the rears out of the red than in the 911

Hi @Chris Down, I might be able to play tonight. I haven't raced on this track before though, so I'll try and get on a little earlier to get familiar. Could you put me down provisionally for a 650s please? I found it was a lot easier to keep the rears out of the red than in the 911
Hi Chris, sign me in please? Will take an unused brand, the 911?
Please sign me in with Ferrari. Thanks.

Welcome lads! Great to have you all :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Damn it just wanted to install the track. After download my windows defender alarmed and found this trojan in the file:
"Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml". Now I am afraid to install the track and deleted the file again. Anyone else who had this problem? What a shame want to dothis race today....

Damn it just wanted to install the track. After download my windows defender alarmed and found this trojan in the file:
"Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml". Now I am afraid to install the track and deleted the file again. Anyone else who had this problem? What a shame want to dothis race today....

It's definitely a false positive, Assetto Corsa tracks aren't executable, and the "Script/" prefix means it has to be executed.

VirusTotal also shows it as clean: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...96515701acfb4daea8a6b1181dc0aa13896/detection

Anti-virus programs operate based on heuristics, and often get things wrong when they don't understand the semantic intent of the files contained. It's fine to whitelist this.

Last edited:

I've not come across it. Malwarebytes didn't find anything untoward with the file, nor did Virustotal when I uploaded the file.

Didn't see Chris' edit.

Last edited:
It's definitely a false positive, Assetto Corsa tracks aren't executable, and the "Script/" prefix means it has to be executed.

VirusTotal also shows it as clean: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...96515701acfb4daea8a6b1181dc0aa13896/detection

Anti-virus programs operate based on heuristics, and often get things wrong when they don't understand the semantic intent of the files contained. It's fine to whitelist this.

OK thanks for the detailed info that this File is ok.

OK thx for info that this file is OK.

Anyone been on the practice server? Because of the time of day, I am properly blinded at 2 sections of the track. I mean BLINDED! Is there a graphic setting I could change maybe? I won't be racing if its like this come race time.

Please someone have a look for yourself.

Sign me out. pls

Last edited:
Anyone been on the practice server? Because of the time of day, I am properly blinded at 2 sections of the track. I mean BLINDED! Is there a graphic setting I could change maybe? I won't be racing if its like this come race time.

Please someone have a look for yourself.

Hmm, it was ok for me in my few laps of practice, but I'm happy to accommodate if the sun is too strong for people. Time of day is 11:30, so it's pretty much as high/unobstructive as it's going to get, and that's the normal time we run for all GT3 races.

On the race server, I'll set the weather to "light clouds" which should hopefully help.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea