AC GT3 @ Algarve (Portimão) - Sunday 25th October 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey Hape, its just some extra info I need during practice, qualy and race that I do not want floating around on my main screen like tires, lap time diff, fuel, etc...
And the virtual button box for some extra buttons that I don't have externally.

But my main focus while driving is on gear indicator, position and shift lights displayed on my wheel which is lined up with my eye sight so I don't have to take my eyes off the road too much. Hence why I went all crazy and cut the top of my beautiful Thrusmaster wheel rim for an unobstructed view of the road and dash display.

I'm glad you like the setup and also find it LITERALLY mind blowing :roflmao:

Sign me up please! Z4. I've ventured in the Lambo and 911 recently but need my reliable beamer back lol.

Yo bro... Don't forget about me, probably the lone "Trackir + ultrawide monitor = heaven" user in the field!!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::thumbsup:
View attachment 414609

My fov on this monitor sitting about 31 inches away is 24 degrees in game. Got that recommendation from an online fov calculator
Wow , impressive! And very nice! Now I can trust that you will see me at my next overtake :p :D!

Last edited:
Z4 please.

Does anyone know what would causes a screen lockup when entering the pits? The last two races I have have 1-2 second screen freeze with the sound and FF still running. This happens as soon as I cross the pit entry line.

I usually end up in the wall. Not sure if following me into the pits is a good idea!

I too have had problems with the aforementioned corners. I appreciate the tips Chris! I found if you really push the last corner the scrub really heats up the front left. With a slight lift I can get through OK.
SIgn me in with McLaren please. Thx.

Welcome folks! :thumbsup:

Hey @Chris Down, looks like enough space on the grid so I'll try it again. Maybe this time I have more luck with my connection. 650s for me

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies