AC GT2 @ Nurburgring GP - Sat 23rd August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Screenshot_corvette_c6r_nurburgring_18-8-2014-11-43-12.jpg

"What is ABS?"

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 18:30 AEST (08:30 GMT).
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 4
Cars:
  • BMW M3 GT2
  • Scuderia P4/5 Competizione
  • Lotus Evora GX
  • Corvette C6R GT (DOWNLOAD)
Track: Nurburgring (Grand Prix layout)

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 25 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:
  1. Chris Stacey - BMW M3 GT2
  2. Frank van Oeveren - Corvette C6R GTLM
  3. Akis Kevrekidis - Corvette C6R GTLM
  4. Tony Binelli - Corvette C6R GTLM
  5. Sun Levi - P4/5 Competizione
  6. Kevin Hagendoorn - BMW M3 GT2
  7. Michael Young - P4/5 Competizione
  8. Jack Trooper - BMW M3 GT2
  9. Jamie Pyatt - BMW M3 GT2
  10. Matthew Bailey - P4/5 Competizione
  11. Anthony Vranic
  12. Justin Talent - Corvette C6R GTLM
  13. Aaron Wilson - BMW M3 GT2
  14. Jeremy Talbot - BMW M3 GT2
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available

IMPORTANT:
Please make sure you have the latest version of the Corvette. Even if you're not driving it.

Last edited:
Sign me up :) Hopefully the Vette is balanced with the rest of GT2 with the next update, really want to give it a whirl!

Either the Vette (which from early reports is balanced to the rest of GT2 now :) ) or the Lotus. The M3 and the P4/5 just don't agree with me at all. :p

THe corvette is so quick compared to the p 4/5 :( either that or I'm not driving the p 4/5 hard enough XD

And the M3 GT2 is still the quickest car of the class if the driver can handle the lack of grip it can sometimes throw at you. But such is the way of AC GT2, a great class that has no balance whatsoever. :p

I'm sticking with the Corvette as it's so nice to drive that I wouldn't even really care if it were the slowest car out there. :)

THe corvette is so quick compared to the p 4/5 :( either that or I'm not driving the p 4/5 hard enough XD

A skilled driver in a p4/5 can do miracles against faster cars. Besides, as long we have fun it is good. I know I will struggle in the p4/5 and I won't win in it, but I just love to drive it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back