AC GT2 @ Imola - Fri 9 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
was fun, but i was too scared as i can't set my look back key to the d pad on my t500, so glad i never really had anyone behind me for much of the race!

Also, i must remember not to practice with super slicks and then have to race with mediums, i never felt comfortable the whole race because of this :)

Now, I hope this booking system gets removed. The idea behind it is okay, but what if your game crash or any other unforeseen circumstances at the wrong time? Then your are not able to rejoin and that is just wrong.

Overall, it seems the game could handle most things for now (at least at my end) and looking forward to the next event!

Once booked you can go out in the menu and come back on the server and your position is saved so no problem if internet goes down..you can still rejoin in the practice or qualy any time.Thats the one good thing about this model....

was fun, but i was too scared as i can't set my look back key to the d pad on my t500, so glad i never really had anyone behind me for much of the race!

Also, i must remember not to practice with super slicks and then have to race with mediums, i never felt comfortable the whole race because of this :)

@James Woods : Press F11 ingame to get the virtual rear view mirror.

Not my day. Everytime Ive tried to book in, Ive just been a shade too late, so I couldnt join. Either that or Im just doing something totally wrong.

Ill get it sussed for sunday!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back