AC GT2 / GT3 @ Nürburgring - 1h race - Sat 25.10.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Maybe it would be a good idea to have the players in the races based on the qualy time?I know it's a bit more complicated because it requires a new booking after qualy, and the segregation maybe isn't very nice, but it could lead to closer skill races and maybe cleaner.

Maybe it would be a good idea to have the players in the races based on the qualy time?I know it's a bit more complicated because it requires a new booking after qualy, and the segregation maybe isn't very nice, but it could lead to closer skill races and maybe cleaner.
In priciple a way to go, however it is too late to change the event format for this particular one now.
What we can do for closer racing, is a dabate for another time.

I think pit stop should be mandatory like in real Blancpain sprint series.
Then again, I don't know how to ensure that everybody actually do pit stop, but anyway.

I think pit stop should be mandatory like in real Blancpain sprint series.
Then again, I don't know how to ensure that everybody actually do pit stop, but anyway.

2 different mandatory tyre compounds would be cool but i agree that i dont think it can be actively policed yet. I havnt done any testing yet with the tyres so i have no idea if a set of hards will last.

2 different mandatory tyre compounds would be cool but i agree that i dont think it can be actively policed yet. I havnt done any testing yet with the tyres so i have no idea if a set of hards will last.
For the Z4 GT3 with hard tires I can tell you that they will start dropping off at around 15 laps, I don't think they will last double that. Depends on driving style of course (and mine is quite harsh I guess).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back