AC GT2/GT3 @ Mugello - Sat 15th Nov 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Really starting to look like this will be a Premium only race. Any chance of two servers happening? Say, one for premium users and one for non-premium? I only ask because I was like the 7th/8th person to sign up and now its starting to look like I won't get chance to race, and this was the first one I've properly been looking forward too/been able to attend.
I agree, this is practically the only time I could join a race in 2 weeks...

I appreciate 15 Euros isn't a lot of money at all but in my current situation (No job) I have to spend my money on what I need. In relation to my previous post I have absolutely no problem being moved out the race to make way for you Premium guys, after all, if I was paying I'd want it to happen! When I'm in a better situation I will almost definitely become Premium, as for now, I will hope I get in the race and if not, I hope those of you that do have fun! :)

Totally agree well worth 15 euros to become premium member for a year and help with the running costs.
Even better if you get it in one of the sales for €10. :)
But even at €15 it's well worth it, gotten so much enjoyment out of that €10, you would barely get 3 pints in Ireland for that money.

I just hope the sales come up at the same time each year so I can get the discount again when my membership is up.

15 Euros. Devide that by 12 months, then 4 weeks and seven day. 0.0446. Or less you can buy anything for. Not even a packet of crisps. It's nothing. Compared to the drinks you buy, the smokes, the fuel, the bread, the potatoes etc. You would not think twice about buying a newspaper every day or bar of chocolate. Membership costs less than all this. It's a no brainer. :O_o::geek:

Sign me out, please.

/*As some others have posted, they haven't had a race in a long time, and I can only urge them to test out multiplayer.
So, I was training in hotlapping mode mostly, but I haven't had a multiplayer game in a couple of patches, so I just tried some on open servers, and all I can say is that my FPS dropped significantly. As in, below 10 FPS when multiple cars are near, and crashes are inevitable with this (especially at the start).
I am on an FX-8320 with a Radeon 6870, running 3 screens with 1280x1024 each, and before it was fine with my setup with 25-60 fps, depending on visible opponent count.
Currently, I can not justify ruining someone else's race with this, so I have to tap out and fix this. */

On another note, despite me being on the waiting list, I would have loved to race in this, and also want to agree to the previously posted comments about the Premium membership. I'm not a premium member (yet), because I yet have to race and see if it's something for me. I'm trying to fix my things. Sorry. Good luck to everyone in the race!

I'm trying to fix my things. Sorry. Good luck to everyone in the race!
I've played mp races in my 6850 in the past, so it's doable. You just need to turn the graphics settings a bit down.

Try to use these settings under the options menu. Actually I'd suggest them for everyone who has a mid-range vga and wants a smooth mp experience.

Display:
Shadow Resolution Low

Effects:
Smoke generation Very Low
Motion Blur Off

Reflections:
Mirror Resolution Normal
Reflection Quality Low
Reflection Rendering Frequency Static

Iam wondering why TC and Abs is allowed. Are guys driving with it activated?
The server settings for this event are:
  • ABS: Factory
  • T/C: Factory

This means that if the car has ABS - T/C in real life, you can have it ingame too.
At this particular event all the cars have t/c (enable/disable with CTRL+T) and only the gt3 have ABS (CTRL+A).

Hi,many questions about TC and ABS...but the real gt3 have abs and TC gt2 have TC little but have...or no ?! So about FOV....best time are did with no simulation FOV ,50/56
quantyty fov is no real .I think if you want a real simulation you mast use the real conditions :) .Enjoy your drive

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back