AC GT2/GT3 @ Mugello - Sat 15th Nov 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to sign out. I might be left out anyway if another premium member signs

I think it's fine for premium's to have some perks, but there should be some kind of lock till when a premium can push a non-prem member out of the race. For example until 24 hours before the race.

I think I actually saw this in the gsc racing club.

Have fun!

I think it's fine for premium's to have some perks, but there should be some kind of lock till when a premium can push a non-prem member out of the race. For example until 24 hours before the race.

I disagree. Premium members should always have priority no matter when they sign up. They are the ones contributing some cash to the running of RD. I am sure you could afford to join too and contribute to Race department if you could be bothered. ;):cautious:

Last edited:
Well that was great. I started near the back to stay out of the way and then on lap 2 some really bad mannered racer just dive bombed into me in turn 1. And then whilst out of control some other bad racer had the nerve to have a go at me on TS because I had lost control in that crash, GET A F***ING GRIP. The guys that were dive bombing and racing bad were actually faster guys that had crashed in the first lap and were now trying to make it through the field and to hell with any one in their way. CRAP RACING and they know it. :mad::rolleyes: Its supposed to be fun club racing, not win at all costs. No wonder some noobs never come back after trying it.

Thanks for the race guys! I know there were issues for some people but from my point of view (in the middle of the field) everyone was polite and good clean racers! I haven't taken part in many but this is my favourite club race on RD so far! :)

P.S. Nathan you must teach me the way! Some of the times you were getting were crazy good! Well done!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back