AC GT2/GT3 Endurance @ Barbagallo Raceway - Sun 1 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I wish I could have recorded directly my screen during the race, because I don't know how it will appear in the replay, since it's mostly a connection wise issue. Again, I'm sorry our races were ruined this way.

I watched your last incident with Edward and it happened exactly how you described. It looked like it was a connection issue. I also have the recording from my point of view if you wanna watch. But @Si probably will upload the replay.

Btw, can't we change camera angle while watching the race? It seems it only shows the last angle i chose. And @Si did you save replay of the all race? if you did, how? Maybe if i can't race at least i can record the race next time. I can save with fraps but it's just from my point of view. Thanks.

I watched your last incident with Edward and it happened exactly how you described. It looked like it was a connection issue. I also have the recording from my point of view if you wanna watch. But @Si probably will upload the replay.

Btw, can't we change camera angle while watching the race? It seems it only shows the last angle i chose. And @Si did you save replay of the all race? if you did, how? Maybe if i can't race at least i can record the race next time. I can save with fraps but it's just from my point of view. Thanks.
Recording with Fraps will certainly flood your HDD :p
Simon left and rejoined after every 20 laps so he had a clear replay buffer to save the replays ;)

Simon left and rejoined after every 20 laps so he had a clear replay buffer to save the replays ;)

Yes it does take too much space :)

About saving replay, i thought he does something like that. We have to choose "save replay" everytime after we left the race, right?

About saving replay, i thought he does something like that. We have to choose "save replay" everytime after we left the race, right?
yup! that's right!

that's exactly what I did!

Quick update guys, I now have got highlights on one file which is about 200gb:sick: this I will edit to a bout 30 mins highlight package!

I will also upload each of four replay files unedited so you can find anything particular that corresponds to any of you.

Hope to get all this done today so just bare with me!:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back