AC GT2/GT3 Endurance @ Barbagallo Raceway - Sun 1 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sorry guys i was not able to join server, when i press the join button server tell me "cannot join server currently, please refresh the server info", i tried but nothing happens!

edit:I had not seen your "important notice"... my fault...

Sorry if I have destroyed race to somebody. I was in 4th position fighting with 3rd and suddenly my internet connection ping has moved to 310. Just time to try to leave the track and do not touch nobody....

in lap 91 acs.exe stopped working :( too bad, i really wanted to finish the whole race.

I AM REALLY SORRY for the warm up lap incident. totally my fault, what can i say :( i felt like an idiot the whole race and my pace was affected.

really, really sorry :(

Good race everyone, especially those that soldiered on to the end.:sneaky:;)

But it was really just an exercise in getting out the way, checking mirrors and watching the for the blue flag.
I wont be entering one like this again. That's for sure. :notworthy::unsure: No fun at all unless you are an alien.

Last edited:
Except for someone running me off in like the 3rd lap, it was a great race! Nice driving by most people, and the blue flag app was fantastic! :) And to you who decided to ram me in the beginning, an apology would have been nice... I think it was a Z4. :/ Good night, guys!

Sorry if I have destroyed race to somebody. I was in 4th position fighting with 3rd and suddenly my internet connection ping has moved to 310. Just time to try to leave the track and do not touch nobody....

It was me @Ramon Salles. Nothing to it. You warped right into my lap :D Didn't lose much time on that impact, but had some damage that slowed me for the rest of the race. But there's nothing you can do about technical issues so...

All in all very good and fair race. Maybe few guys could act better under blue flags:thumbsup:

And @Si could you look what the hell happened to me in lap 42 last corner, someone hit me from behind. It was very annoying:mad:

Oh, and I did overtake @Geof in this race:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: first time ever.

Very happy with my 3rd place:D! Was able to make constant :55s and low :56s and fuel and tires at 100% set everything up for good strategy battles throughout the field!
The only setback was the behaviour of MOST of the lapped cars:cautious:. The best place for lapping is on the straights and EXITS of corners, not in the middle or at the entrance:thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, i didn't want to ruin anyone's race so i stopped after 10 laps and just watched. I really wanted to complete the race. Well, i did but not by driving :D Track was too short and i was too slow and there were too many cars :) Also new track for me. Next time i won't join without enough practice. In the end, it was fun watching :) See you next time.

Reactions: Ted
All in all very good and fair race. Maybe few guys could act better under blue flags:thumbsup:

I think this needs to go both ways too. Some of the faster guys need to realise that we are just not here as mobile chicanes to divebomb and push out of the way.

Except for someone running me off in like the 3rd lap, it was a great race! Nice driving by most people, and the blue flag app was fantastic! :) And to you who decided to ram me in the beginning, an apology would have been nice... I think it was a Z4. :/ Good night, guys!
Ted I think that was me, I was along side you at the time, as you had slowed a little, we both made contact, I went off too, sorry if this affected your race.
Anyway first rolling lap, not sure what happend but I ended up with smashed windscreen and front damage the whole race :confused:
Had some really good battles, went for 1 pit stop on mediums, worked out well, nice and consistent. Also a shout out for the lapped drivers for the room given especially @Luca Antinori
But there was the odd driver who would start racing and ignore blue flags? Nearly caused me off twice :mad:
Anyway came home 8th happy with that :)

I think this needs to go both ways too. Some of the faster guys need to realise that we are just not here as mobile chicanes to divebomb and push out of the way.
absolutely!!

Education need on BOTH sides!

I was against 'mandatory' TS when I first joined RD. I am now absolutely certain that TS is essential. For receiving AND giving warnings!

The only setback was the behaviour of MOST of the lapped cars:cautious:. The best place for lapping is at the straights and EXITS of corners, not in the middle or at the entrance:thumbsup:.

:rolleyes:
Perhaps this should say " the best place to lap a car is on the straights or exiting a corner". Lost count how many times I was hassled and pushed about mid corner or entering a corner whilst I am racing someone at my level and divebombed into the last corner as someones life depended on it. :cautious:

Good race everyone, especially those that soldiered on to the end.:sneaky:;)

But it was really just an exercise in getting out the way, checking mirrors and watching the for the blue flag.
I wont be entering one like this again. That's for sure. :notworthy::unsure: No fun at all unless you are an alien.

Come on, Andy. Having aliens gives a sense of competition I guess and competition with mutual respect is good. Having a level playing field would make it bland and back markers like me wouldn't have anything to look up to and won't push ourselves otherwise. Although I do agree that the length of the track made it a wee bit annoying for having to let front runners pass every few minutes which never allowed me to punch in a quick lap. In fact, I went off the track couple of times while letting people pass by. :mad::mad:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 114 13.4%