ACC GT World Challenge Intercontinental GT @ Bathurst - Wednesday 20th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Was fun for 30 min :p Not enough pratice and I guess the looming work/nightshift ahead ment my focus was half off I guess :)
3rd lap or so nearly spun out no dmg ..back on 14th....then some cool battling and at some point totalled my car...went for a repair and stuff but well over 90sec in the pit. So sorry but yeah I quitted and went off to work where the 1st thing my collegue said was: 'Ah...your earlier then you said you would be, written off another mercedes uh ?' .....he was right :D

Well that was as bad as I expected. This is my nemesis circuit, can never get into a rhythm. But I still enjoy driving it and trying my best to stay on the black stuff.

Mid pack qualification turned into a slow slip towards the back as I inevitably slapped the wall and got more and more damage, the car soon being almost undriveable through the fast stuff. Savage snap oversteer is not the most relaxing way to drive between walls.

But onwards I pushed. After the first pitstop, by some miracle, I ended up 9th and keeping pace.
Oh the excitement that I would get a top 10 position at Bathurst!!!!

SLAMMMMM, yep, into the wall hard after another snap oversteer on the back straight. a 1 min 15s pitstop and that was the end of any hope to get a good finish. I kept racing as I wanted to finish. nearly last place but I saw the chequered flag!! Small yay for that.

Thanks for hosting, and the good spirits - do enjoy racing with RD :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back