ACC GT World Challenge Intercontinental GT @ Bathurst - Wednesday 20th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
@Ricoow sorry, still under the weather. Please sign me out.
Hello, sry, have to sign out :(

All the best, and hopefully see you guys next time!

If its OK, I'm back in lol
sorry to mess you around.

As long as you jazz, we'll see you on track ;)

1589990881506.png

Attachments

• 1589990783624.png
    1589990783624.png
    101 KB · Views: 44
It seems ACC is having an issue with their server so we can't reach ours in the server browser. I'll post when it seems fixed.

There really is no need to flash your lights at me, I know you're there. I have eyes, I use the leaderboard that shows me cars are round me. I find it distracting and I panicked and crashed into the wall, it's hard to pass on a corner and I had already let the other driver through.

Show some patience.

End rant.

Thanks for the race everyone! Learned quite a bit about gears in different corners during this one that really upped by lap times throughout the race.

It's just a great shame to see that half (!)the field leaves before the race is over. :cry: Finishing 10th (or somewhere around there) out of 30 just doesn't feel the same when a total of 14 is there when you reach the finish line.

Thanks for the race guys. I had a great time.
I messed up in quali and had no fuel to do the last 3 minutes and with track improving as fast as it was I had to start from P11.
I slightly tapped @Bruno Melo (I think) on one of the first laps which spun him so I waited and ended up towards the back. Then we were both slowly coming back through the pack until I hit a wall. I had to stay out for 3 more laps before the pit window opened to not stop twice and had an extra 39 seconds in the pits due to the damage. After that stop, I pushed to the end of the race. I love this track and was very confident in the car so that was a very enjoyable second half and finished in P9 which isn't bad. Shame about so many people quitting.
Thanks for organising @Ricoow

Thanks for the race everyone! Learned quite a bit about gears in different corners during this one that really upped by lap times throughout the race.

It's just a great shame to see that half (!)the field leaves before the race is over. :cry: Finishing 10th (or somewhere around there) out of 30 just doesn't feel the same when a total of 14 is there when you reach the finish line.
I somewhat expected more DNFs than usual but this is indeed pretty huge. We started with 27 and ended with 16 so yeah... After the blue flags advocating probably the next campaign is about finishing again. I completely destroyed my car 8 mins before the end, repaired it for 2 mins and then came back and had a nice little fight with @leerb to finish it off. Just as a first 'advert' that finishing your race even after damage and extra pitstops can still bring you good battles.

@Ricoow
Indeed! I assume most leave due to S&G, DT and damage. With so many drivers getting these problems, you would still have half the field to fight against if you decided to stay. Sure, your chance of winning is little to none, but with nothing on the line it's really nothing to lose either.

I had a goal to beat you today, as you are always annoyingly slightly faster than me everywhere. This wasn't quite the kind of win i wanted, but i'll get you some day :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back