ACC GT World Challenge Europe [Team Event] @ Silverstone - Wednesday 13th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
@robt100 / @Chris Hack
@Michael Rudolf / @oscarfaraday
@tazza1986 / @Daniel Monteiro
@Mitja Bonca / @Ricoow
@HTIDRaver2k8 / @KE55ARD
@Kolma / @Morne Du Plooy
@Sincx / @r!ver_cz
@Dexter / @Kev Russ
@fabryz_77 / @Raf Nix

Here are some driver swap notes (courtesy of @JamieG) to make sure driver swaps go as smoothly as possible:

Until Kunos updates the MP Teams events UI, the following points must be adhered to in order to maximise the chances of a successful Team Event Race. The points listed below are very easy to check and require no special skills.

1. Drivers must choose the same car, livery and car number. Team names, if used must be identical for all drivers
  2. Do not change your name/tag prior to the race, avoid special characters (see driver list for the event)
  3. Driver 1 on the list must join the server first.
  4. Avoid &swap # command if possible (# driver 1, 2, 3, etc)
  5. We haven’t seen problems in Driver 2 doing Qualy but it is not 100% proven
  6. Driver 1 on the list MUST be in car before end of Qualification.
  7. Driver 1 on the list MUST start the race.
  8. Do not attempt to map buttons after entering the server. Please do it off-line.
  9. Do not attempt to enter the car setup if you are not in Drive. It should not be possible but it has happened, resulting in UA4 crash
  10. Make sure Driver 1 on the list (who must be the 1st to enter the server) has the right setup for the car since it will be carried over to driver 2
  11. In case one of the drivers shows offline status in FP or Qualy, both drivers need to restart ACC and attempt again (driver one first, reload the setup, etc.)
  12. In case of offline problems during Race, good luck… Both can rejoin also during Race!

Last edited:
Just to clarify.

At points in that Driver 1 is set as being the first person to connect.

At others it is not clear as to who driver 1 is.

So does the server always consider the first person to join to be driver 1 or is it as listed above where I am driver 1 regardless?

Just to clarify.

At points in that Driver 1 is set as being the first person to connect.

At others it is not clear as to who driver 1 is.

So does the server always consider the first person to join to be driver 1 or is it as listed above where I am driver 1 regardless?
The first person on the list is the one that is configured as the first.

Super disappointed with that.

My internet died during the formation lap

Neither of us could connect initially, then when we finally could it was in the wrong order and we couldn't swap.

When I finally got sorted I was able to pull out some decent times with a 2:18 being my fastest on the last lap.

Although as it turns out, I DC'd with 3 mins to go :(

Thanks for organising the race guys.

Better luck next time I guess.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back