ACC GT World Challenge Europe [Team Event] @ Silverstone - Wednesday 13th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I can't see anything about qualifying rules etc.

Specifically around which driver qualifies or whether the one that qualifies has to start the race.

Can anyone confirm if we are free to have one driver qualify and another take the start?

Thanks,
I don't add a rule to this. First to join is in the car, but if you make a pitstop in practice that driver will have the car. You could also let A qualify and B race but you have to make sure that B has the car before the race starts.

@Sincx I've put you in a team with @r!ver_cz as he also wanted a ride in the merc. I would only need your Steam64ID then we are good to go.

@robt100 I've send @Chris Hack a PM as well to see if he is still willing to race. Haven't heard from him yet. Could you share your Steam64ID in advance?

I'll put you on the searching list mate! :)

Also the test server is up for 5 teams:
On the signup sheet for teams:
Other teams have one missing steam ID.
I do not understand what you mean. Is there any problem with my steam id ?? I' m the 3rd team with Daniel Monteiro

Can someone explain how to get my Teammate inside the game's driver pool, please? Did the driver swaps offline but have no idea on how to do such online. :unsure:

Can someone explain how to get my Teammate inside the game's driver pool, please? Did the driver swaps offline but have no idea on how to do such online. :unsure:
So 1 of you needs to connect, then the other can connect.

In the MFD you can select which driver you want to swap to.

You can tell if the other driver is online by looking at the bar to the left of the rear view mirror.

It has the following statuses:

Offline - They're offline
Connected - They're online but not in the car
Requested - You have requested a driver change

I hope that helps?

Does that mean the server has set my Teammate already? No need to add a friend @steam or change the names of my career drivers, will it all be set when i join the server?

Does that mean the server has set my Teammate already? No need to add a friend @steam or change the names of my career drivers, will it all be set when i join the server?
As far as I am aware, the organiser has preconfigured the server to pair you two together as they have with me and my team mate.

Your Steam ID is a variable that is passed to the server when you join and then it uses that to look up who your team mate is and pair you together.

hey all, i'd be interested in getting involved if anyone still needs a partner, i'm not very quick (2.03 pb) but it the taking part that counts right! :D

steam ID: 76561197991275394

TIA

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%