ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Nurburgring - Saturday 25th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
@Geof Not sure if leaving more space would have allowed you to recover T2 lap 1, but sorry nonetheless :(
I had a very busy race in the end and it was very enjoyable. We still need to work on that side by side though. :whistling: :)

@Nomat16 , sorry for making you spin, noob mistake from me.

A lot of fun and racing with several good and fair drivers!
Thx all.
Cheers.

I signed up but didn’t try to set a lap time yet.
but I don’t count on anything for me.

sad, that they choose hot lap as quali-Mode and not hot stint for at least 30 minutes.
Now all what counts is one perfect lap without any consistency. Normally I’m not the fastest guy in a field but in the end I’m pretty much under Top10.
Let’s see what comes out.
Have you got a server name and password. I cant find it and they havend send me something. If you have how did you get yours.

Have you got a server name and password. I cant find it and they havend send me something. If you have how did you get yours.
You need to join the SRO Esport Discord https://discord.gg/tYcv79A which has a sticky with all the server infos.
It's also supposedly required to join that Discord server to be counted among the runners, yet so far there is no trace of that in the regulations either... (the server is only mentioned as a way of contacting them)
I just don't get how leagues run by volunteers somehow manage to be a lot more professional in their organization than actual professionals who do this IRL as well.

You need to join the SRO Esport Discord https://discord.gg/tYcv79A which has a sticky with all the server infos.
It's also supposedly required to join that Discord server to be counted among the runners, yet so far there is no trace of that in the regulations either... (the server is only mentioned as a way of contacting them)
I just don't get how leagues run by volunteers somehow manage to be a lot more professional in their organization than actual professionals who do this IRL as well.
Ok thanks i will try that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back