ACC GT World Challenge Europe Endurance @ Spa Francorchamps - Saturday 2nd May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Well that's my problem with it too. Last time TS was mandatory (cannot remember the race), there was a lot of just distracting chatting. I'll agree that it's useful during quali for these large grids though.
I have a button on my steering wheel for muted my mic & muting the audio output from TS.

For the most part I don't need to hear what's going on (and the odd grunting that is often present) and only re-activate if I need to talk/hear what's going on.

Is it possible to join in the middle of qualifying? I'm interested in joining but even the race starts a bit early for me so if I am to join I would want to join towards the end of qualifying (i dont mind starting last).

So I have Teamspeak installed.
Microphone and speakers had been tested.
I Logged in to ts.racedepartment.

How can I test if others hear me :)

Just realized the 2 mandatory pits removes all the strategy. If you save a bit you can do the whole race on a single pit which would have added some cool dual-strat racing

So I have Teamspeak installed.
Microphone and speakers had been tested.
I Logged in to ts.racedepartment.

How can I test if others hear me :)
During qualifying, you can either whistle really loudly or my personal favourite, go AFK but make sure your TV volume is around 3000dB so we can all hear the distorted sound of Eastenders (Other TV shows are available).

Just realized the 2 mandatory pits removes all the strategy. If you save a bit you can do the whole race on a single pit which would have added some cool dual-strat racing
It also removes the ability for half of the field to do so. Some cars barely last an hour in fuel saving mode, whilst others can easily last 1:12 (which is 1.2 hours) on one tank of fuel without any saving at all. It's virtual so we don't enforce you to drive environmental friendly cars :)

Having said that, unfortunately I have to sign out.

It also removes the ability for half of the field to do so. Some cars barely last an hour in fuel saving mode, whilst others can easily last 1:12 (which is 1.2 hours) on one tank of fuel without any saving at all. It's virtual so we don't enforce you to drive environmental friendly cars :)

Having said that, unfortunately I have to sign out.

Going out somewhere? :whistling:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 41 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%