AC GT / Touring @ Nordschleife - Wednesday 24th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My "real name" field should now be updated, so feel free to update the entry list.

See you all later, might have to join the qualifying a bit late as I'm rushing home from work at 19h00 GMT.
We sign people up using their forum name. Just make sure to use the real name on Teamspeak and on the race server.

We will be at the same situation... I'll get out of school at 19:30, so I will have only 1 lap pretty much:D

Oh boy...clock is ticking now. I know there's 5 of you out there somewhere who want in on this! The little M235i is hilarious around the Nordschleife. Come fill up this grid! I know just about all of you picked up Dream Pack 1 so time to get your money's worth :thumbsup:

@MURSKAAJA666
Friendly reminder.
You need your real name in your profile in order to race at RD. :)
If you go to your profile -> Personal Details, you can use the 'Custom Title' field to add it.
Thanks for the advice! I had been searching for that.

And thank you all for the epic race! The best driving experience yet!

...and sorry for the bump in the second corner of the race

Thank you for the nice race guys,
Im sorry for the crash in the first lap with that m3 gt2, but in the end i finished 2nd in the M235i class and i almost had a flawless race

Hi,

I really enjoyed this event, I like this kind of "endurance" race format :thumbsup: and on this amazing track :inlove:

I made a very slow start and in turn 2, I've been hit (don't know whats happen ; if I'm wrong or not ....if so, sorry for that) ; a little bit disappointed about this incident :(

I tried to be fast in lap 1 to catch other cars in front of me, one driver lost the control at the end of the lap in a very fast section, I tried to avoid but couldn't ........:(

Due to low damage level I could go on and had good fun with @flavio_joshua and another P4/5 on lap 2 and 3 ; I've been a little bit alone for the rest of the race.

First P4/5 at the end, I'm happy with that.

What a great cockpit sound on this car, I really feel I was in :thumbsup:

Grats to the winner and podium and all the guys who finished this race ; thanks to @Matheus Machado for this event, I really hope we will have other event on this track.

Any link for the result ?

Last edited:
Hi,

I really enjoyed this event, I like this kind of "endurance" race format :thumbsup: and on this amazing track :inlove:

I made a very slow start and in turn 2, I've been hit (don't know whats happen ; if I'm wrong or not ....if so, sorry for that) ; a little bit disappointed about this incident :(

I tried to be fast in lap 1 to catch other cars in front of me, one driver lost the control at the end of the lap in a very fast section, I tried to avoid but couldn't ........:(

Due to low damage level I could go on and had good fun with @flavio_joshua and another P4/5 on lap 2 and 3 ; I've been a little bit alone for the rest of the race.

First P4/5 at the end, I'm happy with that.

What a great cockpit sound on this car, I really feel I was in :thumbsup:

Grats to the winner and podium and all the guys who finished this race ; thanks to @Matheus Machado for this event, I really hope we will have other event on this track.

Any link for the result ?
i quote your mind, gorgeous track ... my race instead has been ... a nightmare but for my fault, repeat it again, the Green Hell is unique ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.7%