AC GT / Touring @ Nordschleife - Wednesday 24th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
there is URL for statistics about server race with timelaps and so on ???
As long as you keep the car on the track, you will do fine! Nords has so many corners that everyone eventually makes a costly mistake. Also, the times on RSR are on setups made for one lap specifically. Which on the nordschleife means about 10-15 seconds at least.

thank you Ryan , i mean our server on race depertment with timelaps of the racer
ah Giuseppe .... che fai con la famiglia , eddai gareggia ;)

<mod edit> for those curious here's a translation: What are you doing with your family, come on race
From http://www.racedepartment.com/pages/terms-of-service/ : The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted only in private and profile messages.
sorry however translation was not so bad ;)

Allow me one more question please.

Is the calculated fuel consumption in game after driving two laps accurate enough to calculate for the race? Is there an app with real time fuel consumption? (I think of something like the Motec XD Overlay for Race07, which I used for a long time)

Allow me one more question please.

Is the calculated fuel consumption in game after driving two laps accurate enough to calculate for the race? Is there an app with real time fuel consumption? (I think of something like the Motec XD Overlay for Race07, which I used for a long time)
I believe ptracker does that. I have yet to download it myself though.

Thank you guys. Will test those apps.

Edit:
So if I have to define the optimal tyre temp for the StatsBarPlus App, what is the optimal temp for a GT2?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing