GT Legends Setups

Abarth 1000 - Nordschleife

Only had the game a few hours but thought I'd contribute my setup for the upcoming event. Feels pretty nice and responsive but then again I've not been playing it for long :D

EDIT: Revised setup is a little nicer on the brakes and a little easier through the middle of corners.

Attachments

• Abarth1000.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 344
Do you mean the Nordschleife or the Nurburgingring VLN track :D

But going under 11 minutes is not caused by the setup but by the driver :good: Weldone and thanks for sharing. Good to finally see some activity in the GTL setup forum

Right - let me use this as an entry point, with a separate thread to follow.

This is a fun section, aimed at gentlemanly driving and racing, not hotlapping or tenth shaving.

I don't care what laptimes people do, and I don't want the GT Legends section to become like that, so laptime discussions - in any section - at an absolute minimum please. Setup descriptions should be about the handling traits, not an arbitrary time based measure.

Right - let me use this as an entry point, with a separate thread to follow.

This is a fun section, aimed at gentlemanly driving and racing, not hotlapping or tenth shaving.

I don't care what laptimes people do, and I don't want the GT Legends section to become like that, so laptime discussions - in any section - at an absolute minimum please. Setup descriptions should be about the handling traits, not an arbitrary time based measure.
Okey doke Stupot. No problemo :D

Your setup should be measured by the following Morrisium equation:

tyre smoke comes off the rear tyres + angle of car + opposite lock required = Grin factor

:rotfl:

After following Glen often in his Mustang, I can also add that the more Glenn works on this equation, the more the grin factor increases for the spectators. When he gets it right, he can actually get a second lap out of his tyres. :rotfl:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back