GSCE v1.21 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.21 on this thread.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.21 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Avoid repeating reports by trying some recommended solutions below to known problems:

Measures to try regarding the various CTDs / crashdumps:

1-Run GSCSync again or install from the RAR update packages, make sure you have the lastest GSC.exe;

2- If you had mods installed, try deleting your Gamedata\Shared folder and running GSC Sync again to restore the v1.20 shaders (refer to the note regarding issues with 3rd party mods & tracks in the opening post GSCE V1.20 Released).

Regarding stuttering:

-Try deleting your USERDATA\LOG file, and creating a fresh player profile (PLR);

Regarding shadow flickering issue:

- Try creating a shortcut to GSC.exe and add -fullproc to the command line, performance will be worse but it might prevent the issue from happening.

Hi people there
I m a new user of this great simulator.
In first my regards to All Reiza components for great sensations that I have by their work.
Unfortunately, I was one of those who had FPS and stuttering issue.
Lost hopes (reinstalled, try different graphic settings and other..) yesterday I was surprised how fluid was the interface, and I imagined that something was changed. Then, now my fps issue and stuttering was gone! And I can take all the great experience from this simulator.
For clarify whats happened, I m not sure who was the cause of stuttering, but I think their esolution is due to the use of this program http://www.thewindowsclub.com/repair-fix-windows-7-vista-problems-with-fixwin-utility.
Ok, I m NOT SHURE, but have some clues about the MSI Afterburner configuration and ATI Cat Contr Center.
My spec are :i7 920@3.8Ghz Win 7 64, ATI MSI 6950@890Ghz 12GbRAM.
Hope that can help someone, and , hope that dont was my imagination ( to continue to enjoy this SIM)
For me important not are high FPS, but fluidity (no stuttering). I have about 50 fps (less in start with 15 AI ) and high graphic res and AA.

Track & Layout Used: Any
Car Used: V8 Stocks cars, 2013/14
Applicable Settings:
Report: Rear View mirrors always blocked
Steps to reproduce:
GRAB_002.JPG

Hi guys friend of mine has a issue when sometimes even when trying to load wheel settings in game its not taking effect , also setting are changing from session to session and wont reload, any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Edit : wheel is a g27, this has happened to me now , start the game and the wheel rotation is messed up, having to exit and go back in, also can suddenly screw up at random it seems?
Are we missing a trick ?
Cheers

Last edited:
hello. I have a problem with the accelerator and brake gsc extreme. entering for the first time each day, accelerator and brake not working, the car skids. leaving two or three times is solved by itself. but now not fixed and not because it is. when well salts accelerating at top of box without any problems, but if wrong doing spins.
in all circuits, formula extreme and formula reiza other i cant tell yoy anything.
im using g27 and windows 7

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back